Panasonic Pz Series Group Buy

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, one question though - is delivery business hours only, or is it possible to have it delivered after hours? If it is business hours only, how precise can they be with delivery times?

Sorry, I know you have already sorted out a lot of details - but if it's business hours only I am going to find it hard to get time off work!

Hey, one question though - is delivery business hours only, or is it possible to have it delivered after hours? If it is business hours only, how precise can they be with delivery times?

Sorry, I know you have already sorted out a lot of details - but if it's business hours only I am going to find it hard to get time off work!

Just when you thought there could be no more questions :P

I'm sure the retailer's couriers can work something out. Personally I always have bad experiences when couriers 'book' a time with me - maybe it's just me.

Do you all think the extra 4 year warranty for $375 is worth it?

I always thought these expensive items come with 3 year warranty and not just one.

Deleted

Do you all think the extra 4 year warranty for $375 is worth it?

I always thought these expensive items come with 3 year warranty and not just one.

I am personally going with the 1+2 yr option. 3yrs warranty is plenty for me.

Don't forget you're getting an unlimited warranty which includes wear and tear - not just manufacturer faults.

Most consumer tech items are 1yr warranty - nothing special here.

Anyone knows how big the packaging. WIll it fit into the back seat of My corolla. I will need to transport it home from work. How heavy are they both?

Pana web site says 42" = 46kg, 50"=56kg. A guess add another 10kg for box and packaging and they're HEAVY.

I would guess the boxes would have to be 1200x900x300, and you 'need' to to transport them upright. Late model Corolla hatch might be OK - I won't even try the back seat of my falcon sedan!

Edited by mediaphite