Panasonic Pz Series Group Buy

Please register here your interest in a group purchase of the Panasonic full HD plasma displays. I am organising discounted pricing for both the 50" model TH-50PZ700A and 42" TH-42PZ700A. I will also consider the 58" TH-58PZ700A if there is enough interest. Other group buys have secured very good discounts hence my reason to organise this one.

I just want to get an idea on numbers first...the more the merrier and the more discount power I will have. So for those who aren't interested in a premium priced Pioneer or entry level plasma please let me know. I'm hoping Santa comes early with pricing :D

Please indicate which model you're interested in.

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I've been looking to buy this set for a few weeks now! Just the thing I needed a GB!

I'm definitely interested, just one question though;

Taking everything into account, how long would it get to get the GB running, ordered and the Pana delivered to my door.

Because I want to purchase soon instead holding out till late Dec or something.

So let me know eh!

Yeh I've been looking to buy this set for a few weeks now! Just the thing I needed a GB!

just one question though;

how long would it get to get the GB running, ordered and the Pana delivered to my door.

I'm looking at a fortnight - 1 week to finalise numbers and 1 week to finalise orders and organise delivery.

I don't want this drawn out over 6 months!

I'm interested in the 42".

I was considering the 70a in the other GB but the price couldn't sway me away from the current Samsung promo (missus wants a smaller panel in the bedroom as well). If the price is right I could be in.

EDIT: In Sydney.

Edited by kgb