1 Year Standard Warranty From Samsung

3 Year Additional Warranty From Myer

1 Year Additional Warranty From Mastercard Platinum

Myer Instore Bonus Promotion:

$220 Myer Gift Card (Spent on Plasma)

$040 Myer Gift Card (In the post)

$225 Myer Gift Vouchers ($25 x9)

Samsung NEW Christmas Bonus Promotion:

Samsung Series 4 UA22C4000 LED HD 22" LCD (In the post)

Samsung SSG-2100AB 3D Glasses x4 (In the post) +1 with 58" TV

IMAX Galapagos 3D BluRay Disc (In the post)

IMAX Into the Deep 3D BluRay Disc (In the post)

IMAX Mummies 3D BluRay Disc (In the post)

Shrek The Collection 3D BluRay 4 Disc Pack (In the post) NEW

Bought From Myer Warringah Mall on 15/12/2010

Delivered Free on 17/12/2010

Grand Total $2267

^_^

Edited by Spankeh

I just bought a Samsung LA32C450 from Myer for $479, pretty good price, it's a Good Guys price match but I think they've raised the price again...

Here's the receipt: http://gyazo.com/59c2341f9dfa352670200aca0a576a56.png

Just picked up one (LA32C450) as well for $479 on Thursday night... always thought Myer weren't so good at price matching, so I stand corrected on that (although it was another Myer store they matched). The manager of the AV section I dealt with was very professional and matched the price as soon as he checked out the receipt. Within 5 mins I'd left the store with the panel and a receipt that said -$170. :D

JSmith :ninja:

Just picked up one (LA32C450) as well for $479 on Thursday night... always thought Myer weren't so good at price matching, so I stand corrected on that (although it was another Myer store they matched). The manager of the AV section I dealt with was very professional and matched the price as soon as he checked out the receipt. Within 5 mins I'd left the store with the panel and a receipt that said -$170. :D

JSmith :ninja:

Good job, although when I tried to get a pricematch on a 50" Samsung C7000 using a Myer receipt at Myer it was a no go...I think it was that their policy doesn't 'extend' to matching themselves, also with the gift card promotion they had going the salesman probably thought he had a bit of leverage over me, oh well, the 32" fits on my desk!

Edited by lovestogolf

Good job, although when I tried to get a pricematch on a 50" Samsung C7000 using a Myer receipt at Myer it was a no go...I think it was that their policy doesn't 'extend' to matching themselves, also with the gift card promotion they had going the salesman probably thought he had a bit of leverage over me, oh well, the 32" fits on my desk!

How exactly does the Myer gift card promotion work, I see someone managed to get the Samsung 50c550 for 890 by using an existing 10% discount then the gift card? Was on sale for 1099...?

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

How exactly does the Myer gift card promotion work, I see someone managed to get the Samsung 50c550 for 890 by using an existing 10% discount then the gift card? Was on sale for 1099...?

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

NP, until the 15th of December when you bought Myer gift cards you were given 10% of the value of the gift cards you bought in bonus gift cards...I bought a $500 gift card and was given a $50 bonus card.

Just saw Retraviosn add stating 4 day sale with Pana 50" HD plasma for $999 and Pana 32" HD LCD for $499

Cheers Ryan

I saw that just before as well, it was a full HD 50" as well.

That's a good deal then. i would steer clear of the base model - 1024 x 768 resolution on a 50" screen is not ideal IMO. I still don't get why they dropped the 1366 x 768 resolution on their base model plasmas :wacko:

Myer Carindale and noticed a Samsung 50C550 had been reduced to $1099. So took the above 20% off and walked out with it for $897.

I did the same myself today, PS50C550 (Samsung 50" Plasma) Summer Sale price $1099 plus 15% off the already reduced prices on all electrical which brings it down to $934 and threw in $75 in Myer Vouchers so effectively $850. The store had no stock but I was able to place one on backorder. I also called the Brisbane city store they had sold their last two today.

still trotting around looking at lappys but found this

cheap?

not a clue

40" (101cm) Samsung UA40C5000 LED LCD TV with HD Tuner Full HD 1920x1080 Resolution, Dolby Audio, Anynet+, HDMI, USB- ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST, CASH PRICE, 2D BONUS Blu-ray Player Valued at $299!* Web ID# 11644

Warranty: 1 year

http://www.computeralliance.com.au/parts.aspx?qryPart=11644

$1095

Edited by mcduck

Haven't seen the duck dude here for a while, like the guy in the red outfit.

We have new kitten here and the little bugger is hyperactive and a bag of laughs, makes the Energiser bunny look like he is on Valium. :D

There are other forums to frequent if you are looking for a pussy! :D

Are you referring to www.thecatsite.com/forums/ I'm already a member there ;)

Back on topic, a bloke from whirlpool managed to negotiate the Samsung PS50C550 Plasma for $890 from JB somewhere in Brisbane, he's willing to provide a copy of his receipt but doesn't want to post it publicly which is fair enough, another guy used that to negotiate a price of $916 at Myer in Southland, Melbourne. Myer have the 10% bonus gift card offer until close of trade today (Christmas Eve) and $25 shopping voucher per $250 spent on TV's and this set also comes with a 3D bluray player by redemption!

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-repli...1600193&p=3

Edited by lovestogolf

...negotiate the Samsung PS50C550 Plasma for $890 from JB somewhere in Brisbane ...Myer have the 10% bonus gift card offer until close of trade today (Christmas Eve) and $25 shopping voucher per $250 spent on TV's and this set also comes with a 3D bluray player by redemption!

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-repli...1600193&p=3

As a follow up on my post 19th December where I put a backorder in for a PS50C550 at Myer Carindale when they had 15% off all electrical... The balance due is $770 so reading up that the 10% bonus on gift vouchers is back for two days on Ozbargain.com, I went down to Myer this morning and traded my $700 cash into $770 of vouchers.

So the effective cost of my 50" Samsung Full HD Plasma is $775 plus $35 for the associated admin fee for shipping of the Blue Ray player.

alternatively

Real cost (out of pocket) is $859 + Blue Ray shipping fee, but that gave me $75 in Myer vouchers.