Sign in to follow this  
ThePump

Hdtv Prices

Guest coffee

Catnap, I think you might be able to do better than that. Rampar mentioned in his post that he got the WE5 46" for $2299 including delivery. The W5500 has a slightly lower RRP than the WE5.

Catnap, I think you might be able to do better than that. Rampar mentioned in his post that he got the WE5 46" for $2299 including delivery. The W5500 has a slightly lower RRP than the WE5.

thanks Coffee for that info, will try and get better price armed with printouts and phone quotes. My brother just phoned to say he'd take me shopping tonight so may end up with something, wish me luck. Will let you know how I go.

Cheers

Cath

Thanks all,

Cath

Myer Sydney CBD had organised delivery for someone in the Newcastle area last year. The final price was lower than the country stores because of better competition in the Sydney city area. Call them and ask if they can line up something for you !

As of lunchtime today here are the best deals on the P46S10 that I have found ticketed/negotiated in Canberra. Price also notes payment type as I'm looking for an interest free deal:

(online) bigbrownbox.com.au $1888 incl free delivery, card only

Myer $1954 after 15% off til Sun, cash/card

Dick Smith ticketed $1997, or neg $2150 including 4 yr ext warranty along with delevery and installation. 18 mths HSBC I/F avail on these prices (looks like the deal for me)

JB Hifi neg $2229 including 4 yr ext warranty, 3 yrs HSBC I/F available

WOW S&S ticketed $1999, neg $2200 including 2 yr ext warranty, 2 yrs GE I/F available

Harvey Norman ticketed $2299, neg $1999 cash/card, add 10% for 700 days payment deferred

DJs claim will match prices if in stock but not online, will be eligible for 4 yrs I/F also.

BTW best price on the P42S10 I've seen is $1598 at Dick Smith. So if you take off the $1099 "value" of the bonus HTIB or SDD recorder etc, that's a $500 full HD tv lol...

The TH-P46G10A is now $1950 on the JB website.

Looking to buy a 46" panasonic plasma this week and need to start haggling.

Cant find a copy of the JB catalog with 46G for $1999? Be good to have a copy as a starting point for negotiations.

Myer still has the 15% off sale but how easy would it be to get a panasonic 46G with the new promotion for less that $1900 considering that 15% off list price is still around $2050?

I imagine stores wont want to haggle as much with the extra bonus.?

Any idea what a good cash price for a panny 46S plasma would be with promotion? $1800?

I think this saturday is when the 15% off myer prices ends, and also Pana promo starts (according to myer staff), so I would hit them on saturday and remind them they had it $1999 a week ago, then start haggling, may not get as low as $1800, but anything below $1999 should be ok. Good luck.

Myer Sydney CBD had organised delivery for someone in the Newcastle area last year. The final price was lower than the country stores because of better competition in the Sydney city area. Call them and ask if they can line up something for you !

Thanks Kulfi, I didnt think of doing that. However I missed your post before leaving work and my bro' took me in to Bathurst and I am now the proud owner of a brand spankin new Sony KDL46W5500. :D

Paid $2320 at Good Guys, he wouldnt go any lower. HN would have matched/beaten that and possibly thrown in a freebie/free delivery but they didnt have any in stock. Others out this way may keep this in mind though if not worried about waiting 1 week for stock?! Since we went in my bro's ute, and looking at all the pretty tv's lined up in the shop I couldnt resist. :o

My bro set the TV up for me and I love it. So even if the price could have been better I am very happy with it... I am even enjoying watching commercials atm, hehehe. :lol:

Also registered for the free PS3 and free 3yrs warranty so very pleased with purchase. (Will avoid price threads now so I dont see a much better price lol)

Cheers,

Cath

looking for sony z5500 52 inch lcd

the lowest price i have seen so far is $3800 at jb perth

has anyone seen it for lower?

trying to buy it in the coming days for the ps3 and 3 year warranty bonuses

I got my panasonic 50V for $2500 from jbhifi in claremont

they price matched the earlier posted jbhifi receipt

i will pick it up on saturday so it is bought during the promotion period

I got my panasonic 50V for $2500 from jbhifi in claremont

they price matched the earlier posted jbhifi receipt

i will pick it up on saturday so it is bought during the promotion period

Good work, but make sure the receipt is dated 24/10/09.

Offers are starting to roll in, JB now have 46s10 at $1796 and 50s10 at $1941! Includes 3 years interest free too... sorely tempted by the 50 now!

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/tv-lcd-led-plasma...nic-bonus-offer

Wow, I really did not think they would advertise that low a price, esp if those are possible with 3 years no deposit no interest.

Wonder what other stores will do to match esp for cash, surely an extra $100-150 off?

Hmm 50S10 or a 46G10 for $1800 Best I could do yesterday was $1999

$1650 for a46S10?

lol :lol:

Someones plagerising over at whirlpool.... this post is word for word over there :lol:

Sorry, that's also me (same person, differnt names on each forum) - just wanted to spread the word of these deals far and wide...

Sorry, that's also me (same person, differnt names on each forum) - just wanted to spread the word of these deals far and wide...

Panasonic P46G10A, $2423 with 5 yrs warranty, 12 month interest free from myer.

Good deal?

Good deal?

Sadly, no.

I know someone who paid that much for a 50" G10 a couple of months ago.

i see.

what is the best price for a P46G10A in Melbourne now?

lol :lol:

Someones plagerising over at whirlpool.... this post is word for word over there :lol:

Probably just one of JB's pricing/advertising posts. :rolleyes:

JSmith :ninja:

Edited by jsmith

Good deal?

the 50 inch at Clive peters is $2199 till Sunday

http://www.clivepeeters.com.au/modules/eco...e+entertainment

Xtra waranty below

No extended warranty included

12 months extended warranty ($159)

24 months extended warranty ($279)

36 months extended warranty ($339)

48 months extended warranty ($399)

HN Hobart has the Panasonic S46 tagged @ 1699 atm. Tool that served me recons that he couldn't do it any better for cash... so off to JB tomorrow morning i go with my snap shot of the tag :)

Might try for $3400 for a Samsung 58B550 with 4 years extra warranty & delivery. See how I go.