Hdtv Prices

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems the flavour of the month now is tvs with full 1080p. Is there much of a difference between these and the regular lcds that are now relatively cheap? and what difference is the 100hz ones?I'm after a 32inch LCD with HD tuner to replace my Panasonic 66cm widescreen 100hz regular (crt) tv. Can get a regular one for just over 1000 i think but am curious as to what the 1080p tvs are like.

just bought the Samsung P91 50" for $2990

giddy up

Nice work, I bought one today as well. I picked up mine for $3000 with an extra 1 year warranty (3 years total) and delivery.

Price on docket for plasma was $2776 a mark down of $1226.

I'm happy with that. :D:D

Interestingly, I went to HN before going to Myer. I told them the best price I'd had was $3050. The salesman went away spoke with his manager then came back and almost accused me of lying. He said that they can't even buy the screen for that much so didn't see how someone was going to sell it to me for that much. I felt like taking my receipt back and sugesting that I become his new Samsung wholesaler.

Now just waiting for delivery tomorrow.

Bensl, how long did you spend comparing the Sammy to Pana and what swung it for you. I think they will both go for the same price.

Nice work, I bought one today as well. I picked up mine for $3000 with an extra 1 year warranty (3 years total) and delivery.

Price on docket for plasma was $2776 a mark down of $1226.

I'm happy with that. :D:D

Interestingly, I went to HN before going to Myer. I told them the best price I'd had was $3050. The salesman went away spoke with his manager then came back and almost accused me of lying. He said that they can't even buy the screen for that much so didn't see how someone was going to sell it to me for that much. I felt like taking my receipt back and sugesting that I become his new Samsung wholesaler.

Now just waiting for delivery tomorrow.

Bensl, how long did you spend comparing the Sammy to Pana and what swung it for you. I think they will both go for the same price.

The P91 is the Full HD 50 inch Plasma right !!!!

Best deal I could get was about 3500 cash, this the right TV ??

http://www.samsung.com/au/products/tv/plas.../ps_50p91fd.asp

Will have to push for at least 3 grand when I try again :)

Thanks.

Do you mind telling us which store Bensl...??

Blueyz. I got mine for the same price including an extra 1 year warranty and delivery from Myers.

The TV was showing as costing $2778 plus warranty and delivery.

Now go get a deal. I think you may be able to do slightly better if you really push it.

Blueyz. I got mine for the same price including an extra 1 year warranty and delivery from Myers.

The TV was showing as costing $2778 plus warranty and delivery.

Now go get a deal. I think you may be able to do slightly better if you really push it.

Myers!!!??? WOW!!! Thats a great price form them!!

Are you able to tell me which store. Just so, when I go and try to haggle at a Myers I can say

Myers at ....... were selling them at $3000

Guest bakemono
Sony Central in Adelaide have advertised in todays Advertiser 52" x series $4,999

Low prices for 46" and 40" too but I can't remember them at the moment.

Is it possible to get this scanned? It'll help me bargaining :).