The Official Nintendo Wii Owners Thread

i got wii sports resort with mtion plus today for $17!! beat your price mcduck :P

i had a game that i got for free when i got the wii (big beach sports) so i just went to EB and but the cheapest game i could find that wasnt on the JB exclusion list for $17... too easy

unfortunately the EA Grand slam tennis trade deal was over, it ended monday :(:( shattered about that, the game looks so good too

but the sports resort is extended until the 7th september i believe

good deal :o

but you know i don't play wii, only really snuck it on layby for the Son :D

can't even get to Animal Crossing :(

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Catchaday was selling wii's for $249 and ds's for $99 a few days ago, (only 100 or so) recommend becoming a member so you are in the loop when they happen.

I have not been able to get onto Catchaday server when midday hits from work PC, but is a bargain if you can

Catchaday was selling wii's for $249 and ds's for $99 a few days ago, (only 100 or so) recommend becoming a member so you are in the loop when they happen.

I have not been able to get onto Catchaday server when midday hits from work PC, but is a bargain if you can

the wii's were actually $199, and the DS's were the mario bundle pack for $99!!

its impossible to get onto their servers when they have those days... i really wanted a DS too :(

Guest cielo_wii
If anybody's into it, the voice of Mario is in Australia ATM, I think to launch a new Mario game

never heard of it... when will be that available?

they said that that latest mario game has a better

graphics and have challenging levels... is that what

you are talking about???

If anybody's into it, the voice of Mario is in Australia ATM, I think to launch a new Mario game

could be Super Mario Galaxy 2?

JB has 50% of some wii games, madworld 35ish and animal crossing or wii music (cant remember) for around 35-40

Just noticed tonight when I was downloading the new FW for the Wii that Nintendo are now offering the Wii Internet channel as a FREE download instead of the usual 500 Wii points it used to cost

EDIT - and this edit was done on the Wii - cool!

Edited by diesel

i want this :wub:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Klonoa-Door-to-Pha...6399&sr=1-1

amazon uk doesn't ship here and thehut doesn't have it :(

anyone help?, Hubby's home so i can't search and want to con it out of the kids for Christmas :D

asap :lol:

whaaat? amazon UK ship Blu-rays to AUS but not WII games? whats with that?

Just noticed tonight when I was downloading the new FW for the Wii that Nintendo are now offering the Wii Internet channel as a FREE download instead of the usual 500 Wii points it used to cost

Nice! i was actually gonna buy that before to long... I'll have to update the WII when i get home, i hope i'm not capped again :(

whaaat? amazon UK ship Blu-rays to AUS but not WII games? whats with that?

Nice! i was actually gonna buy that before to long... I'll have to update the WII when i get home, i hope i'm not capped again :(

i have my copy as good as in my grubby little mitts :D

so going to share this with you now :)

Wii Klonoa Door To Phantomile Game BRAND NEW Nintendo

Price: AU $21.99

Postage: AU $8.99 Regular

paypal only <_<

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Wii-Klonoa-Door-To-...id=p3286.c0.m14

this is the 3rd day they've run 2 for sale, so don't panic ^_^

I downloaded it last night, thank god for the component cable! Can't image what it would be like with out it while using the internet, i think my eyes would start bleeding then jump out of my head and run to the kitchen and grab a knife and stab themselves repeatedly.

i have my copy as good as in my grubby little mitts :D

so going to share this with you now :)

Wii Klonoa Door To Phantomile Game BRAND NEW Nintendo

Price: AU $21.99

Postage: AU $8.99 Regular

paypal only <_<

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Wii-Klonoa-Door-To-...id=p3286.c0.m14

this is the 3rd day they've run 2 for sale, so don't panic ^_^

cool, that will make mcduck happy!

• 4 weeks later...

my q relates to the motion blur and sharpness issues i'm having with my la52a650a when playing the wii. i've just moved the wii from a sony kdl46z4500 lcd which suffered none of these issues, at this stage it's very frustrating as the pq is terrible. is there any specific gaming settings that i need to adhere too with the sammy. any suggestions would be grately appreciated.

Edited by RS2000

my q relates to the motion blur and sharpness issues i'm having with my la52a650a when playing the wii. i've just moved the wii from a sony kdl46z4500 lcd which suffered none of this issues, at this stage it's very frustrating as the pq is terrible. is there any specific gaming settings that i need to adhere too with the sammy. any suggestions would be grately appreciated.

do you have a component cable for the wii?

Also the new TV, the samsung, turn off the motion/100hz gimmick (not sure what its called) and see if that helps

could be Super Mario Galaxy 2?

JB has 50% of some wii games, madworld 35ish and animal crossing or wii music (cant remember) for around 35-40

Madworld = crazy! One of the more nuts games I have ever played, and the most fun you can get waggling a Wiimote