Sign in to follow this  
Guest EZYHD

Hdmi Cables For D T V Members

Guest EZYHD
Foxy you getting anymore 3m? I need 1 x 3m and 2 x 1m :huh:

Ran out of 3m. See web site for stock updated this morning.

Ordered all sizes yesterday, waiting for confirmation from suppler today, if OK would be here end of week.

Guest EZYHD
Just ordered 2 x 1m - thanks mate (Paypal)

Confirmed.

Guest EZYHD
just ordered 3 1 metre cables thanks mate (paypal)

OK last 3 x 1m your order confirmed.

Anyone wanting cables can go on back order if we don't have them on web site.

Guest EZYHD
Hi Foxy, just ordered 2 x 2m cables.

Cheers

Received and confirmed.

Anyone wanting cables can go on back order if we don't have them see web site.

Guest EZYHD
You've created a monster !!!

:D

Your not half wrong there. But at least its keeping me busy.

Thanks Foxy...

Got my 2 cables today! Well packed, and quality looks good.

Now I have an excuse to purchase a PS3, as I currently have nothing to connect to my new F8.

Does anyone know if any of foxtel's STB have HDMI outputs? Thanks.... my current one doesn't :(

Po

Hi All,

Can someone confirm they are actually HDMI 1.3 cables and also does anyone know what are the differences between expensive and cheap cables. I know in this thread someone was explaining about the connectivity for the high quality ones to stay in tack if they bend or pull but is that about it?

The other thing is does anyone know what are the advantages of the new 1.3 HDMI standards?

Cheers

Gabe

Guest EZYHD
Hi All,

Can someone confirm they are actually HDMI 1.3 cables and also does anyone know what are the differences between expensive and cheap cables. I know in this thread someone was explaining about the connectivity for the high quality ones to stay in tack if they bend or pull but is that about it?

The other thing is does anyone know what are the advantages of the new 1.3 HDMI standards?

Cheers

Gabe

Apparently there is little available just yet in 1.3 so no advantage but this should change in the next year or so. The supplier confirmed these cables are version 1.3 therefore it says so on my web site, they are very well made, look and a feel like it. I don't want to start another cable war so I wont comment about cheap or expensive.

Many of the guys and gals from DTV forums who have installed them over the past weeks have high end gear, the feedback is they work perfectly. Even alebonau our highest poster and long time respected member in these forums has installed the short 0.35 ones himself so as to remove his cable spaghetti and sold off his expensive cables in past days (and that says a lot).

Link:

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?showtopic=57903

Guest EZYHD

Update:

All but run out, new lot of HDMI Cables arrive Tuesday 11th.

My cable arrived today, thanks Foxy again for the fast delivery.

Got my cable today, looks to be of good quality - thanks foxy for the great service!!!!

Cheers

Gabe

My (limited) understanding is that the difference is simply in how audio is transmitted, and a few minor tweaks to HDMI controls. I think there is actually sweet FA difference between the standards, certainly no difference on the video side anyway.

On a separate note, got my cable today Foxy, well packed and works a treat, nice snug fit to the connector and top notch from a video point of view. Bonus that you shipped express mail, arrived quick smart to Melbourne.

Cheers,

Goons

My (limited) understanding is that the difference is simply in how audio is transmitted, and a few minor tweaks to HDMI controls. I think there is actually sweet FA difference between the standards, certainly no difference on the video side anyway.

On a separate note, got my cable today Foxy, well packed and works a treat, nice snug fit to the connector and top notch from a video point of view. Bonus that you shipped express mail, arrived quick smart to Melbourne.

Cheers,

Goons

I think the spec is a bit tighter to ensure higher bandwidth over longer distances. The originals had some issues with lengthy runs.

Guest EZYHD

Yes guys, while a tad more expensive Express Post is the only way to go rather than normal snail mail which took forever from Qld.

Virtually nothing left other than 0.35m and 0.50m now, more arriving early next week.

Supplier is charging more due to my small orders now, I was advised about this last time (normally its 500 cables at a time), will absorb the additional cost plus exchange rate increase to keep at lowest price.

Hi I just put an order through for 2 x 1m and 1 x 2m - can you please make sure I've got the price right before I transfer the money?

Cheers,

Danny

Guest EZYHD
Hi I just put an order through for 2 x 1m and 1 x 2m - can you please make sure I've got the price right before I transfer the money?

Cheers,

Danny

Have replied to your e-mail.

My cables arrived today. Very happy with the service. Now I just have to aquire the new telly to go with them. Cheers.

Foxy - how about a joint venture with White Van Enterprises? - my boys can hock em on every street corner ;)

Cheers,

Bitey

Also got mine yesterday and tried them out. They're great!!

Thanks Foxy!

Guest EZYHD
Foxy - how about a joint venture with White Van Enterprises? - my boys can hock em on every street corner ;)

Cheers,

Bitey

Love it! :wub: I could supply the cheaper HDMI version the supplier has for that!

and... there is no doubt Express Post while a tad more expensive is the only way to go.

Thanks for the kind words lads.