Sign in to follow this  
Guest EZYHD

Hdmi Cables For D T V Members

There is ALWAYS something cheaper but without knowing who what or where something is from any price can be questioned. Foxy's journey is well known and his subsequent endorsement is more than enough to warrant the excellent price he offered on these cables.

RodN: Exactly.

Kazz: Thanks for the feedback, good to know.

Shapes: Feel free not to buy them, it doesn't sound like Foxtail had any trouble getting rid of the last 100 he ordered.

Foxtail: Payment sent and details sent in email. Cheers mate.

Guest EZYHD

Thanks Karen & RodN for your comments.

I'm rather surprised at how many went out the door, and with so many wanting them decided to order 100 more, some have already paid in past few days knowing they are on back order, should have them late next week.

Keep in mind they are sent normal OZ Post and sometimes can take longer to arrive than 4/5 working days.

I'm looking at posibly getting some real short ones say .5m as many have their HT gear close to one another. Its an excellent suggestion from Al.

Thanks Karen & RodN for your comments.

I'm rather surprised at how many went out the door, and with so many wanting them decided to order 100 more, some have already paid in past few days knowing they are on back order, should have them late next week.

Keep in mind they are sent normal OZ Post and sometimes can take longer to arrive than 4/5 working days.

I'm looking at posibly getting some real short ones say .5m as many have their HT gear close to one another. Its an excellent suggestion from Al.

Some .5 meter ones would be awesome foxy let me know I'd be in for at least 2 short ones as my stuff is very close to where I'll have my hdmi receiver (eventually).

I ordered three 1m cables :D , cheers Foxtail.

Regarding people 'hot-plugging' thier HDMI cables, do you think they may be getting confused with USB cables?

Turning everything off on any AV/sound gear is mandatory when plugging/unplugging, the only exception I can think of is headphones and that also can be a bit 'iffy'.

Cheers

trebor

(is this 'plugging' your cables foxtail?? :lol: )

Guest EZYHD
I ordered three 1m cables :D , cheers Foxtail.

Regarding people 'hot-plugging' thier HDMI cables, do you think they may be getting confused with USB cables?

Turning everything off on any AV/sound gear is mandatory when plugging/unplugging, the only exception I can think of is headphones and that also can be a bit 'iffy'.

Cheers

trebor

(is this 'plugging' your cables foxtail?? :lol: )

Funny thing that 80% bought 3 cables.

Think its better to be safe than sorry as the saying goes.

Oh' always plugging!.

RodN,

just shot off an e-mail to see if we can get .50 size.

Guest EZYHD
Some .5 meter ones would be awesome foxy let me know I'd be in for at least 2 short ones as my stuff is very close to where I'll have my hdmi receiver (eventually).

Good news RodN, yes can get .5m HDMI, so will order a bunch as a number have asked for this size, I understand why, with HT gear being close it saves on all that cable spaghetti behind a cabinet.

So sizes I'll order are: .5m, 1m, 2m and 3m.

If anyone else wants these HDMI .5m short cables please email me as I can increase the order for this size, think they will be very popular.

gocairns@gmail.com

Guest EZYHD

Added a new small length (.35m) due to a number of enquiries, so now these are the sizes I'm ordering tomorrow and should be here end of next week.

.35m

.50m

1m

2m

3m

For info: gocairns@gmail.com

agree there rod these short ones will go a long way for me to cut down that cable jungle, espcially since all my stuff is very close to the switcher and later on avr or av pre-pro with switching.

this will be a boon foxy, if can get hold of short ones as literally nothing shorter than 1m-1.5 m in the market out there at the present.

Guest EZYHD
agree there rod these short ones will go a long way for me to cut down that cable jungle, espcially since all my stuff is very close to the switcher and later on avr or av pre-pro with switching.

this will be a boon foxy, if can get hold of short ones as literally nothing shorter than 1m-1.5 m in the market out there at the present.

Al, I'm odering 50 each of the .35m and .5m (with the others) will see how that goes. I agree cable clutter drives us nuts and these should sure tidy things up a bit. Funny thing there is only a few cents difference between these and the 1m.

Just recieved my 1st 2 cables today and gotta say im impressed with the quality and feel of them also.

Just gotta wait till i get the next one so i can use them and leave a review whoo hoo.

Thanx Foxtail great work.

what about the fibre optic digital cables can u get them? I might need one of them also?

SSS_Hoon

Guest EZYHD
Just recieved my 1st 2 cables today and gotta say im impressed with the quality and feel of them also.

Just gotta wait till i get the next one so i can use them and leave a review whoo hoo.

Thanx Foxtail great work.

what about the fibre optic digital cables can u get them? I might need one of them also?

SSS_Hoon

Thanks for your comments, I'm sure getting excellent reports back about these HDMI cables.

Sticking with HDMI for now.

Thanks for your comments, I'm sure getting excellent reports back about these HDMI cables.

Sticking with HDMI for now.

Got mine today - speedy service!

Perhaps in hindsight I should have been clever enough to erm...check that I have an OUTPUT from the current TV (32LXD700A) to plug it into the HT. Oops.

Not to worry - I got the 1m cord as it'll be connecting the PS3 to the TV soon enough :)

Guest EZYHD

It seems most received the HDMI cables promptly others not.

As they are sent from Cairns and you live in WA, TAS Vic or SA they will take longer to arrive due to OZ Post Road freight.

Guest EZYHD

UPDATE:

New sizes and lenghts available.

.35m

.50m

1m

2m

3m

The HDMI 1m, 2m and 3m should be here this Friday or Monday and the smaller sizes mid next week. The .35 and .50 are proving to be very popular in reducing the cable spaghetti behind HT gear.

After the first 100 went I left it until then to order more, next time once the stock becomes low I'll order then saving any delays.

Orders are rolling in at a rapid rate, so I've given my wife the tile of "Dispatch Manager!".

Well Foxy's HDMI cables saved me on the weekend, I had friends around to watch Transformers when my recently purchsed HDMI cable (not one of Foxy's) failed and we had no picture to the projector.

Luckily we had 2 of Foxy's cables, both in my son's setup, so a quick swap of cables and we were underway. So as I said earlier anyone looking to buy these should have no hesitation.

Cheers,

Karen

Guest EZYHD
Well Foxy's HDMI cables saved me on the weekend, I had friends around to watch Transformers when my recently purchsed HDMI cable (not one of Foxy's) failed and we had no picture to the projector.

Luckily we had 2 of Foxy's cables, both in my son's setup, so a quick swap of cables and we were underway. So as I said earlier anyone looking to buy these should have no hesitation.

Cheers,

Karen

Great to hear Kazz.

and to all those who have enquired, please be patient, with all these orders flooding in, all will have the details tomorrow.

got the other cable and hooked it all up only to find out that the Ex77 only has digital out for the sound and my amp is only a hdmi passthrough so i only ended up needing 1 cable hehe.

Great work great product(so far) the build quality and feel are better then some others ihave seen that is for sure.

Although they did not fix my color problem, thoguht the Ex77 and HDMI cables would fix it, so now i can only assume its the TV itself.

SSS_Hoon

Guest EZYHD
got the other cable and hooked it all up only to find out that the Ex77 only has digital out for the sound and my amp is only a hdmi passthrough so i only ended up needing 1 cable hehe.

Great work great product(so far) the build quality and feel are better then some others ihave seen that is for sure.

SSS_Hoon

Thanks for your comments.

Foxy,

Any update on the latest batch. Have they arrived yet?

Guest EZYHD
Foxy,

Any update on the latest batch. Have they arrived yet?

According to DHL tracking they are on their way and have been and left Singapore, so going on last shipment should be in my hands Monday next. if so will post the lot that day, we have all the padded jiffy bags addressed and ready to go.

Guest EZYHD

STOP PRESS:

Cables just arrived 6pm 16/11

Will try and complete packing and post Monday as PO not open here Saturday.

SOLD OUT OF 2m size. More coming late next week.

Guest EZYHD

As luck has it, we found a PO open today so the swag of HDMI cables on order were all posted.

Cheers,

Karen

Don't want to sound like Foxy's advertising agent here but these cables are great.

Got a replacement HDMI cable for the faulty one I had, but on trying it out I still had no picture to the PJ, what I did notice was that the plug seemed slightly loose in the PJ.

Connected the one from Foxy instead and it is a much tighter fit, although the other one seems to work fine in my son's setup. :wacko:

Cheers,

Karen

Guest EZYHD
Don't want to sound like Foxy's advertising agent here but these cables are great.

Got a replacement HDMI cable for the faulty one I had, but on trying it out I still had no picture to the PJ, what I did notice was that the plug seemed slightly loose in the PJ.

Connected the one from Foxy instead and it is a much tighter fit, although the other one seems to work fine in my son's setup. :wacko:

Cheers,

Karen

Karen you can be my agent anytime!

Thanks for the plug.