Hdmi Cables For D T V Members

Guest EZYHD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I mentioned earlier,i'd always pick a quality cable (but NEVER a Monster cable)."

Audioquest makes Monster look very ordinary indeed, in all things 'cable'

A lot of people have saved a lot of money here, well done mate.

Edited by ledge

Been a dam busy afternoon, got call from DHL said they would deliver tomorrow, no they wont, drove over picked up HDMI boxes came home and started packing, sticking and labeling, it took the good woman and I over 2 hours (in the kitchen) to do it all, raced to PO to send them, I made it before 4pm when they clear out the Yellow Express Post bin.

Certainly above and beyond the call of duty I say! Now why can't Pioneer be that good with my 608 delivery!

Certainly above and beyond the call of duty I say!

Appreciate that Curry767, had a number of e-mails about the effort. It sure was a busy time for me and my good lady. In future I will order way ahead of time to save this last minute rush with back orders.

Going on the demand the guys & gals in DTV sure like them (and the price!).

Well, just got back from lunch and the cables be here and all accounted for - nicely packaged too :).
Checked my PO box at lunch time, cables have arrived safely. Thanks Foxtail.

Looks like lunch time is the go! :rolleyes:

thanks foxtail for exchanging my 3 1m cables for 3 2m ones, got em today, you rock!

Good to be of service, with so many, bound for something to happen, had another problem with another but fixed it within the hour, I rock, well used to...

Thanks Foxy - cable arrived perfectly yesterday. Now just have to find the time to set everything up. First foray into all of this hight tech stuff - just purchased my first Pana LCD and DVD last week!!! Also taken note of your earlier warning of turning everything off before plugging the cable in.

Many thanks again!!!!

Cheers, Stephen.

Edited by stephen247

Thanks Foxy - cable arrived perfectly yesterday. Now just have to find the time to set everything up. First foray into all of this hight tech stuff - just purchased my first Pana LCD and DVD last week!!! Also taken note of your earlier warning of turning everything off before plugging the cable in.

Many thanks again!!!!

Cheers, Stephen.

No worries Steve.