Hdmi Cables For D T V Members

Guest EZYHD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Postman just arrived then with a nice little parcel for me.

Superb service by foxtail with super fast response times to email and PMs, and great postage turnaround. The cables themselves look and feel like very high quality ones, so im wrapped with the service and product. Will report back again when i get a chance to hook it all up!

Two thumbs wayyyyy up for EzyHD and foxtails service. Thanks again mate!

:)

Guest EZYHD
Postman just arrived then with a nice little parcel for me.

Superb service by foxtail with super fast response times to email and PMs, and great postage turnaround. The cables themselves look and feel like very high quality ones, so im wrapped with the service and product. Will report back again when i get a chance to hook it all up!

Two thumbs wayyyyy up for EzyHD and foxtails service. Thanks again mate!

:)

Thank you.

Guest EZYHD
Wow, just checked in to see how the cables sales were going...82 pages in the thread, these cables must be running out the door!

Well done Foxy, great products at very attractive prices :D

Keep up the great service :)

Cheers,

Curious

Nice comment from an old hand around here, yeah sell a few most days, the hobby is good, it keeps me busy sometimes in my retirement and least I'm not a commercial operator like someone else who said...

"I have been selling on ebay for a few years now - consumer electronic products"

uh o he has removed it didn't want people to see it for what it is. I see why its gone now.

Well as most know I've been here for years and I provided DTV friends a much cheaper alternative than most on offer.

Nice comment from an old hand around here, yeah sell a few most days, the hobby is good, it keeps me busy sometimes in my retirement and least I'm not a commercial operator like someone else who said...

"I have been selling on ebay for a few years now - consumer electronic products"

uh o he has removed it didn't want people to see it for what it is. I see why its gone now.

Well as most know I've been here for years and I provided DTV friends a much cheaper alternative than most on offer.

I am a little amazed that you would resort to making negative comments toward a fellow DTV member who is only attempting to do something you have done yourself. The member these comments are directed at has made a solid contribution to this forum and deserves the opportunity to give back to DTV members, just as you are doing, without prejudice or influencing of others. I sincerely look forward to fair competition as it is no-one's interest to have a monopoly selling HDMI cables on this forum. Simply leave each to their own to succeed or fail and good luck.

Foxtail,

I dont know why you are attacking me. I have read comments which you have directed about me over the last week or so and never said anything as i dont really like conflict. But now i find it totally unacceptable...

Is it against the law to sell on ebay in qld? Well it isnt in Victoria.

My wife and i have been selling a few things here and there over the past couple of years. I dont see how any of that is your business to comment on. We are doing this to assist in the support of our young children. We are not selling 100's of items and are not large sellers by any means. We also sell things that we no longer need or use when we upgrade products

It is simply a hobby. It seems you are the only one that thinks they are allowed to do this.

Reality is that i am only doing what you are doing. I wouldnt ever jump on you or anyone else for doing the same thing.

You make out that you are nice and friendly and reliable ,but all you have been to me is nasty for no reason at all.

I only joined this board a couple of months ago but have enjoyed it and have contributed quite heavily to the topics that interest me most.

I find it disturbing that you are trying to bully other members (me).

Of course you will get 100's of people supporting you here but i just couldnt sit back and close my eyes pretending that you werent being this way.

Please try to refrain from any further remarks as i am sure i will not bother you for no apparent reason.

Regards

Rod

Guest EZYHD
Thanks for the cables just finished installing it all works like a charm. Few of my mates were impressed with the quality of these cables so hopfully expect a few more orders.

THANKS

Yeah nice cables aren't they. thanks.

Guest EZYHD

Only get one answer from me, I didn't mention your name in the first place and secondly the thread which said;

"I have been selling on ebay for a few years now - consumer electronic products". now its removed.

end of story.

Only get one answer from me, I didn't mention your name in the first place and secondly the thread which said;

"I have been selling on ebay for a few years now - consumer electronic products". now its removed.

end of story.

You didnt mention my name but you mentioned what i had said so it is now known that you were referring to me. Thanks for admitting that.

Unfortunately what appears to be discrimination against me may also be your downfall. As my thread was deleted due to and i quote "Your sale of HDMI cables is in breach of what we term to be advertising guidelines".

This message was sent to me by an Admin Member.

So you would have to assume that this is going to apply to you also. I hope it doesnt as this is certainly not what i was trying to acheive by offering some choice to members. But if your thread doesnt get deleted then they will have to reinstate mine i would think, wouldnt you?

It will only be a loss to the board if they were to delete your thread the same way as they did to me tonight.

I hope they reassess this as i dont want to take up my time on getting this issue resolved fairly.

Good luck

Edited by spalmills