Hdmi Cables For D T V Members

Guest EZYHD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds classy :D

Do they come in a white leather-look box too (with crushed gold satin inside) ? ;-)

Cheers,

Bitey

sort of, they are white hand painted cables in a used wrinkled cardboard box wrapped in white silk with a white ribbon, will that do for white van enterprises?.

sort of, they are white hand painted cables in a used wrinkled cardboard box wrapped in white silk with a white ribbon, will that do for white van enterprises?.

Have to sex it up a bit to Qualify for White Van seal of quality :)

Individually colour matched cables housed in a retro-feel recycleable transport. Each cable it hand wrapped in white silk to ensure no scuffs, crimps or unsightly marks during transit offering additional protection to the patented crumple-zones in the transport, optially available gift wrapped with a matching white ribbon - a perfect xmas gift guarenteed to be treasured by any AV profssional or home enthusiast.

Cheers,

Bitey (White Van Marketing Dept)

Guest operator

got my 3 x 0.5m cables yesterday. looks the part, but i havent tested them yet as they are for a pending AVR purchase.

capital work mr foxtail.

Received my 2 x 0.35m cables yesterday.

Very good cables for the price. The beauty of HDMI is that they either work or they don't, and there's no doubt that these will work very nicely. I'll slot them into my system in the next couple of days.

Foxy, I think you're the only one in Australia (and quite possibly the world) offering these shorter length HDMI cables, which is a boon for those who like to keep their cable nest tidy. :rolleyes::)

Received my 2 x 0.35m cables yesterday.

Very good cables for the price. The beauty of HDMI is that they either work or they don't, and there's no doubt that these will work very nicely. I'll slot them into my system in the next couple of days.

Foxy, I think you're the only one in Australia (and quite possibly the world) offering these shorter length HDMI cables, which is a boon for those who like to keep their cable nest tidy. :rolleyes::)

Funny thing Foggy it was Al's idea to have this 0.35 length, they made them specially for me but were not happy I only wanted 50 as they normally require a minimum order of 200.

So far the supplier has allowed smaller orders as a start up but not any more, so this next batch is big and should take some time to clear. But as the feedback has been really excellent on the quality of these HDMI cables (from DTV forum members) I should continue to buy from them be it in larger numbers.

Yeah, I think it would make sense to consolidate your product range and offer only the 0.5m length for those of us who want to avoid the cable clutter as the extra 150mm won't make too much difference in the scheme of things.

Yeah, I think it would make sense to consolidate your product range and offer only the 0.5m length for those of us who want to avoid the cable clutter as the extra 150mm won't make too much difference in the scheme of things.

Yeah that is our idea too. Once we move out of this rental into our new unit soon I'll be using the 0.35m for sure.

Update:

HDMI cables order has been confirmed and will be on their way tomorrow, may even be here Monday next.

Many orders have come in so if you want any now is the time.

All booking must be through web site.

Ordered 1 x 2m. Understand they won't be in until next week. Will put payment through today!

Stephen

Yep confirmed.

Gee they sure are pouring in dis mornin!.