Hdmi Cables For D T V Members

Guest EZYHD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received cable ultra-fast!!! Foxy, these look brilliant, high quality, solid and looks like they have plenty of shielding. Can't wait to try it out tonight, considering the crappy cable I'm currently using is causing a bit of picture unstability on the LA46M81.

EDIT: Bloody fantastic! Solved my issues with the very slight jumping I had when on Vista desktop, not as bad in VMC. Picture quality seems to have improved as well! Thanks Foxy!

Edited by PinzVidz

I need a long HDMI cable to go from my PS3 to my projector all the wiring runs through the roof so id need something pretty long.. prob 5mtrs or so.. Can you help ?

Thanks

Rob

Sent you a PM.

Received cable ultra-fast!!! Foxy, these look brilliant, high quality, solid and looks like they have plenty of shielding. Can't wait to try it out tonight, considering the crappy cable I'm currently using is causing a bit of picture unstability on the LA46M81.

Just got mine aswell. I'll have to wait till Monday to test them though.

Don't hesitate in buying these!

Thanks Foxy!

Edited by lentest

Just got mine aswell. I'll have to wait till Monday to test them though.

Do hesitate in buying these!

Thanks Foxy!

I hope you mean do not hesitate in buying these".

This might be outside of what you are doing, but any chance of getting in some DVI->HDMI adaptors for the HTPC segment - or even DVI->HDMI cables?

Not much call for them I'm afraid, plus need to order in large numbers or they wont supply.

I received my 2m cables yesterday and tried one out. Works perfectly, solid construction and the picture looks stunning.

Thanks for the feedback.

Gday Foxy, have you got any of the 3m cables left please? If so, ill order one immediately.

If not, ill wait till you get them before ordering.

Hi RMF, have 2 left.