Hdmi Cables For D T V Members

Guest EZYHD

Arrgh.. why can't you do PayPal?? I'm too impatient for the banks to clear the money... anyway order sent (I think).. about to deposit the money to your bank soon (hope it will appear on ur accounts by Monday).. and hope I can received it in WA by Friday..:P

Now accept Paypal. I've just updated the web site with more info on this etc.

I still get a few e-mails directly or PM'd via DTV with miss information and then under or even over payments! and that creates for confusion, I'm only accepting enquires/orders now via the web site form (see site below).

I can say by the time I pay the supplier (for such a quality product), pay the draft payment fees, air freight, import duty, packing (padded bag), postage and GST and not allowing for time spent, there is not much left over, but hell its keeping me busy now that I've retired, and that I like.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still get a few e-mails directly or PM'd via DTV with miss information and then under or even over payments! and that creates for confusion, I'm only accepting enquires/orders now via the web site form (see site below).

I can say by the time I pay the supplier (for such a quality product), pay the draft payment fees, air freight, import duty, packing (padded bag), postage and GST and not allowing for time spent, there is not much left over, but hell its keeping me busy now that I've retired, and that I like.

Ah geez?? Did I "overpaid"?? Didn't think so.. :) :) If I did, keep the change, as thanks for the paypal option. :P Was just about to hit transfer from my internet banking before I received your paypal email.

Great pre-sales service btw... :P esp since you can manage sort out the barrage of communications originated by me in time...

Now when are you gonna import something else? HD players perhaps?

No, Paul in WA. I have your email address, want me to use that or try the web form again?

Located it someone moved it I'll spank her tonight!.

Into the mail to you sometime Monday hopefully as the 2m ones arrive then.

Sounds like a dam good deal to me and happy to support a LOCAL :D

Sent you an e-mail with my order

cheers

redshift

Sounds like a dam good deal to me and happy to support a LOCAL :D

Sent you an e-mail with my order

cheers

redshift

Thanks.

Now I'm home I see a heap have come in today, will repond shortly.

All new enquires now responed to, check your email, thanks guys...

Also, not accepting Paypal anymore its making it too confusing with so many orders arriving. Will correct and update web site tomorrow.

Foxtail,

My 2m cables received. Appear very high quality - good thick shielded cable and well constructed connections

Would recommend you put up some better quality pics on the website to really show the cables off

Thanks for the excellent replies guys.

Yes I should do that.

Glad you received them. Yep the quality is sure there from all reports.

A Pioneer guy in Sydney called me today from my mates place doing his 508 instal, he was very impressed.