Hdmi Cables For D T V Members

Guest EZYHD

UPDATE:

My supplier has just advised I must now order minimum of 200 x 2m length HDMI cables (run out of this length) and same quantity for other sizes.

I will find another supplier if they don't come to the party.

However, currently I can still provide to DTV members .35m, .50m, 1m and 3m.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supplier has had a change of heart and has confirmed they will supply the 2m cables required. The are out of production but I will have them mid next week.

For those that missed this...

Specifications:

- HDMI 19PIN to HDMI 19PIN Cable

- HDMI Version 1.3, up to 1080P

- OFC conductor

- PE insulation

- Triple shielded

- 24K gold plated connector

I got mine foxtail a few days after your email that said you posted them off. That was 2 weeks ago I think ... apologies for the vagueness but I'm moving house at the moment so have not even tested these. Quality seems great. Many thanks :)

Edited by adk

I got mine foxtail a few days after your email that said you posted them off. That was 2 weeks ago I think ... apologies for the vagueness but I'm moving house at the moment so have not even tested these. Quality seems great. Many thanks :)

No worries.

Many select Standard Aust. Post but that goes by road, so if your in say SA, WA, NT or Tas it can take a while to arrive, but for just a few $ more can be there in a day or 2 with Expess Post. I guess it gets down to how quick they are wanted.

received mine very promptly !. excellent service foxy ! and extremely happy with the product looks extremely well made and contructed and you packed it very well thankyou for posting.

cant wait to use the short 0.35 and 0.5m & 1.0m hdmi cables in my setup to cut down the cable jungle ! I am nothing short of thrilled !

ps I think its amazing too that we can have these short custom length. I coudl safely say there probably none available in any retail outlet in australia that length. thanks foxy for getting them organised :)

Well yes Foggy, it was Al's suggestion that prompted me to bring in these short lengths like the .35 and .50 lenghts to reduce cable spaghetti behind HT gear/cabinets. For some unknown reason not many have taken the .35 ones. When we move to our new abode next month I sure will be using these short cables, as anyone that knows me around here I hate the sight of cables.

Update:

Those waiting on the 2m cables they will be in my hands early next week, hopefully Monday and go out to yu that day.

and...

About 150 odd HDMI cables have gone out the door to date which I find quiet amazing, no problems have been reported. Also, my wife is very happy after I gave her the title of dispatch manager!.

While I have asked the hoard that have them to post comments here very few have.

With so many requesting these high quality HDMI cables I've set up a quick web page with all the relevant info, the reason being, we received numerous emails with incorrect info, some used their DTV name, paid incorrect amounts or had no reference name in the bank payment so we had no idea who it was from.

The site has a enquiry form to advise requirements correctly.

Now we (the good woman & I) have a hang of costs like packing, postage and USD/AUD exchange rates so adjustments have been made.

This is it..

http://www.hdmioz.com

Hey,

How would these compare to the Selby HDMI 1m Cable?

IMO opinion as good as, but I would say that wouldn't I!. I've had excellent reports from DTV users here and they are in the know, many of the purchasers are like guru's around here yet they are happy with the product, no demerit points as yet!. One buyer bought 6 cables last week, emailed today to say he wants at least another 5!.

These the same one sold on Amazon for US75 cents??

http://www.amazon.com/2-Meter-HDMI-M-Cable...9000&sr=8-5

I guess if you like em buy em. Look there are lots of HDMI cables sold cheaper and mostly dearer many with high postage costs too. Mine are 1st class cables and real quality, and I offer money back if not satisfied, can't be any fairer than that.

I guess if you like em buy em. Look there are lots of HDMI cables sold cheaper and mostly dearer many with high postage costs too. Mine are 1st class cables and real quality, and I offer money back if not satisfied, can't be any fairer than that.

Arrgh.. why can't you do PayPal?? I'm too impatient for the banks to clear the money... anyway order sent (I think).. about to deposit the money to your bank soon (hope it will appear on ur accounts by Monday).. and hope I can received it in WA by Friday..:P