Sign in to follow this  
Guest EZYHD

Hdmi Cables For D T V Members

Guest EZYHD

Hello all,

This week I'll be receiving 100 x 1m HDMI cables and I would like to offer them as a special to all DTV forum members at a bargain price. Of course I will offer replacement or money back guarantee if faulty or not satisfied. The priced from $13!! plus post.

Specifications:

- HDMI 19PIN to HDMI 19PIN Cable

- HDMI Version 1.3, up to 1080P

- OFC conductor

- PE insulation

- Triple shielded

- 24K gold plated connector

- fully certified v1.3b (Category 2)

Edit 20/2/08

See current pricing and all orders are only accepted thru web site below.

Hello all,

This week I'll be receiving 100 x 1m HDMI cables and going to sell some on eBay and would like to offer them as a special to all DTV forum members at a bargain price. Of course I will offer replacement or money back guarantee if faulty or not satisfied. The price will be $17 each including postage.

Specifications:

- OFC conductor

- PE insulation

- Triple shielded

Can email me at:

gocairns@gmail.com

Hi there,

I am getting a Kuro soon and not really up with the connection side of things.

I have a Bose 321 and foxtel.

Do i need the HDMI cable you are talking about to hook everything up?

Hi there,

I am getting a Kuro soon and not really up with the connection side of things.

I have a Bose 321 and foxtel.

Do i need the HDMI cable you are talking about to hook everything up?

You will need to check your Bose system and see if it offers HDMI output. If it does then it would make sense to run an HDMI cable between the Bose and the plasma.

Got a picture of it? just want to see the qaulity of them

I would be interested in a picture as well if possible.

Hello all,

This week I'll be receiving 100 x 1m HDMI cables and going to sell some on eBay and would like to offer them as a special to all DTV forum members at a bargain price. Of course I will offer replacement or money back guarantee if faulty or not satisfied. The price will be $17 each including postage.

Specifications:

- OFC conductor

- PE insulation

- Triple shielded

Can email me at:

gocairns@gmail.com

Is 1m the longest size you have.?

Thanks.. Oscar

You will need to check your Bose system and see if it offers HDMI output. If it does then it would make sense to run an HDMI cable between the Bose and the plasma.

thanks for that.

this may sound silly but i have not had anything to do with HDMI before but i just had a look at my bose 321 and there is nothing on the back that says about HDMI.

what does the plug look like?

is there 3 seperate plugs or is it like the scart plug with lots of pins in it?

thanks for that.

this may sound silly but i have not had anything to do with HDMI before but i just had a look at my bose 321 and there is nothing on the back that says about HDMI.

what does the plug look like?

Meet my mate Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI

Just a note to everyone looking at HDMI cables,don't get ripped off by Harvey Norman and the likes trying to sell you "Premium" or "Monster" brand HDMI cables.

As long as they are shielded correctly there is no reason the cheaper ones like this won't perform as well as the $200+ cables.

They're a great price and with a money back guarantee you can't go wrong.

The only time i'd pay for one of those premium cables would be if it was used in a situation that involved uplugging and plugging in several times a day or week.

A fixed install (which most people would use) should give very little problems with cable to connector faults.

Edited by whitey66

The only time i'd pay for one of those premium cables would be if it was used in a situation that involved uplugging and plugging in several times a day or week.

I was with you right up to this point.

Even in this situation, there is no point in buying "monster" style HDMI cables.

All you are paying for is the name, paying 3 times as much doesn't magically make them 3 times better.

I was with you right up to this point.

Even in this situation, there is no point in buying "monster" style HDMI cables.

All you are paying for is the name, paying 3 times as much doesn't magically make them 3 times better.

I didn't mean Monster cables,i'd never buy them.

I was referring to other premium cables that use better quality connectors and cable internals,like Lindy,for example.I'm sorry,I should have stated that.

I'm not saying it will give them a better picture or anything,but you must admit,they are usually more robust than the cheapies.

When cheaper cables continually bend and twist there is a chance that a good circuit will be lost where the connector meets the cable,there is a good reason that most of the premium cables come with a 10 year or more warranty.

Then there's the tiny contacts on the HDMI connectors that could flatten through repeat connect - disconnects.

If my work and livelyhood depended on one cable doing it's job consistently in the conditions I mentioned earlier,i'd always pick a quality cable (but NEVER a Monster cable).

Sounds pretty good, Foxtail. I've emailed you an order.

Thanks!

As have I.

Cheers,

Karen

Guest EZYHD
Is 1m the longest size you have.?

Thanks.. Oscar

Yes Oscar at this early stage.

Guest EZYHD

Its one cable that carries digital vision and sound, looks like an overgrown USB plug!.

and...

Thanks for all the orders guys (and one nice gal Kazz), much appreciated. Should be a good interest of mine.

Remember its your choice.. money back or exchange if not satisfied.

I'm going to bring in some component and toslink cables as well, just negotiating prices, not sure if I'll ship or use air courier yet.

Yeah I'll post a picture and advise where it is.

email sent thank you very much :rolleyes:

Edited by gonzo32

I'm also looking for some toslink wall plates - seen them once on the net somewhere, but can't seem to find them.

What I thought I saw was plate with toslink connector so a standard toslink cable can be used on both sides (from unit to wall plug, wall plug to wall lpug, then wall plug to unit)

Edited by Melcrow

Guest EZYHD

Update:

I've had so many who want the HDMI cables, its amazing, one order is 4!. If you want more now or for later use (currently) I can still supply.

To clear up payment and delivery questions this is how it will work...

I will contact all those who have ordered when cables are in hand, will be within a week, and advise payment details.

Once funds are cleared cable/s will be posted in a padded bag.

and if you haven't already...

To go on the list e-mail me at:

gocairns@gmail.com

Guest EZYHD

I've had 2 people ask price for multiple cable buy so this is the deal...

1 x 1m HDMI cable $17 inc. postage

2 x 1m HDMI cables $32 inc. postage

3 x 1m HDMI canles $45 inc. postage

To date out of the 100 - there are 41 spoken for.

Was wondering in ur OP u did said these are HDMI 1.3. How the hell do u tell they version 1.3? 1.2 or 1.1 or are these just all talk and all is BS?

Guest EZYHD
Was wondering in ur OP u did said these are HDMI 1.3. How the hell do u tell they version 1.3? 1.2 or 1.1 or are these just all talk and all is BS?

No idea, that's what they told me, probably BS, not much available to date 1.3 anyway.

Guest EZYHD

The HDMI Cables have just arrived, if you want one or more get in quick.

Please email me for details.

gocairns@gmail.com