'resident Evil' Trilogy Headed To Blu-ray

Could I get some clarification here guys because I thought Captain Kirk was a character in a TV show and if he's not I am going to have to revalue my whole life :rolleyes:

Yep,just a fictional character for the nerdy types to identify with :rolleyes:

Gotta watch these creative types guys...they are fairly highly strung, and while they have absolutely no qualms about bagging the other human beings that inhabit their world :unsure: they are ever so sensitive to similar treatment aimed at their goodselves ;)

:D

Oh! I didn't get any A's at all and I still think I could have done better than some :P

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys need to just stfu for once. as an outsider reading the posts, he was a logical and common sensed guy and all you's can do is "pick" at every little thing until you piss yet more people off. Just give it a damn rest for once.

Check your PM Hoffy.

I'll post you the contents of the "logical and common sense" posts where he went ballistic to the point of the entire thread being scorched.

He might like to act as though he is on a higher intellectual level than the rest of us mere plebs, but when push came to shove it became obvious that he simply owns a half decent thesaurus.

AndrewW,

Well i'm not getting into the never ending petty fights that seem to be over taking this forum. But it just felt to me as though yet another guy that gave a normal comment in a post that wasn't asking for any trouble, got picked to death by the hoards on such petty ridiculous things that really aren't a big deal. But get created into one by a single, then exaggerated by the others that all stick up for one another - the poor guy gets offended that ppl have reacted in such a way and "picked to death" his far-from-malice first posts and he posts back in his defense and bewilderment and it just gets blow out like the rest of them.

Perhaps my momentary laps of tongue biting which led me to post a quick comment was a big mistake because i can see the hoards just lapping this one up and jumping on the defend-each-other-and-slander bandwagon instead of just taking a deep breathe and showing some self control a bit more then once every 3 posts and simply NOT responding and just letting it go once its got out of hand.

I swear in the last 3 or so years i've had to spend five times MORE time to get any good info from this forum compared (plus not been compelled to offer time to post like i used to) to the good ol' days due to sifting through all the petty fighting that goes on. I already spend far to much time on computers, help us guys out fellas please. :P

Edited by HoffY

Fair enough Hoffy and I have no desire to defend anyone else, for my part, I felt he insulted me and I told him so. After having had an entire thread deleted due to his post (that Andrew PM'd you) I just suggested he head that warning. What did I get? another insult. So I left him be. No doubt he feels I am one of these bad guys (and you may too) but I think my behaviour was perfectly acceptable. Now I respect you hoffy and I have no wish to have a public joust with you, so if you feel I have overstepped the mark, please pm me to discuss this further.

Dont you guys ever wake up to yourselves in the morning and say

"Todays a new day

..whatever happened last night

..happened last night "

do you have to continually carry "personal issues" forever :unsure:

I dont dislike or have personal issues with ANYONE on this forum

its a great forum full of great guys...and gals

every single one of you

please help to keep it that way

mello (out)

;)B)

you guys need to just stfu for once. as an outsider reading the posts, he was a logical and common sensed guy and all you's can do is "pick" at every little thing until you piss yet more people off. Just give it a damn rest for once.

well as an outsider too i actually said that i liked apocalyse...lol...and no one got stuck into me....phew....thanks guys.

well as an outsider too i actually said that i liked apocalyse...lol...and no one got stuck into me....phew....thanks guys.

I don't know why mindless popcorn movies get such a hammering and people who like then get trashed. These flicks don't pretend to be something they are not and there is something to be said for watching a movie just to switch off for a couple of hours.