'transformers' Hd Dvd Smashes First-week Sales Records

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked an Amazon order that arrived yesterday, 24th. It was 8 discs as part of the BR special, shown as ordered on 14th, shipped 15th in two packages as they said Wild Hogs was not available but shipped it the same day. Both packages arrived yesterday. Shipping was using Std International Shipping. This was my first Amazon DVD order and I wasn't expecting them until later.

I am expecting to get a Toshiba EP 10 shortly and am wondering if a local release date for Transformers has been given or if I should source from the US?

Michael

my transformers arrived today from dvdpacific.

Recieved Shipping email from Dvd Pacific on 13th. However postage stamp on envelope says 17th.

I think shipping may mean it is being packaged and getting ready for shipping in their warehouse. ie its on the picking list.

If you are talking 13th of October it was Friday so conceivably didn't get to the mail till the Tuesday.

I am expecting to get a Toshiba EP 10 shortly and am wondering if a local release date for Transformers has been given or if I should source from the US?

Michael

Hi Michael,

Transformers is due for release in Australia on 1 November 2007.

If you haven't ordered yet and don't plan to do a big HD-DVD shop then buying locally would be about same as buying in US + shipping.

I suggest you get your EP10 before end of October so you can claim the 4 free movies.

Hi Michael,

Transformers is due for release in Australia on 1 November 2007.

If you haven't ordered yet and don't plan to do a big HD-DVD shop then buying locally would be about same as buying in US + shipping.

I suggest you get your EP10 before end of October so you can claim the 4 free movies.

Thanks,

I am planning to get this weekend.