Sign in to follow this  
pietro1503559499

New Hd Channels In Regional Areas

SC10 plans on making an announcement by tomorrow regarding ONE HD.

It wouldn't surprise me if TDT Tasmania said there isn't enough demand or they didn't here of such an announcement!

It wouldn't surprise me if TDT Tasmania said there isn't enough demand or they didn't here of such an announcement!

rumour has it that ONE will come to Tasmania in august.

rumour has it that ONE will come to Tasmania in august.

That sound good, where did you hear that?

That looks like a good source, I might join that site one day, i'll keep it in favorites for now.

Still nothing? Was really looking forward to finding out if I'll be able to watch it anytime soon...

honestly.. I've given up hope.

They've "announced" it so many times by now....

There'd better be a second sd channel or something to go with this that isn't sport!! Either that or something which will calm our nerves from the waiting...

Edited by dagrimdialer619

There'd better be a second sd channel or something to go with this that isn't sport!!

No second SD channel planned at this stage.

The HD rollout for SC10 Victoria is still on track for July, so it's looking favourable for Tassie to also maintain it's expected timeframe.

That looks like a good source, I might join that site one day, i'll keep it in favorites for now.

Haha yeah its a really good source. I wish SC10 would just make a bloody announcement so we didn't need to resort to rumours made up by pimply faced teenagers on some bloody forum.

Haha yeah its a really good source. I wish SC10 would just make a bloody announcement so we didn't need to resort to rumours made up by pimply faced teenagers on some bloody forum.
will st

2ND JULY AT 7PM...... just watched the ONE HD add on T.V before and it said the date it would start

will st

2ND JULY AT 7PM...... just watched the ONE HD add on T.V before and it said the date it would start

Southern Cross HD channel 50

We are excited to announce that the new 24 hour sports channel, ONE HD will commence transmission on Thursday 2nd of July at 7PM

I'm not "pimply faced" arsewipe - I'm 33 and worked in the media since I was 14... so bite me.