Sign in to follow this  
pietro1503559499

New Hd Channels In Regional Areas

WIN Illawarra have begun break-away programming on WIN HD, finally! :D (Probably at the same time as Nine commenced (as per this article)

Hopefully this means that they've commenced simulcasting WIN SD the rest of the time

Edited by timace

WIN Illawarra have begun break-away programming on WIN HD, finally! :D (Probably at the same time as Nine commenced (as per this article)

Hopefully this means that they've commenced simulcasting WIN SD the rest of the time

The EPG for WIN HD in Canberra have the relevant entries included (ie. midday movie, I Dream of Jeannie and cant remember the rest)

Thats nice now, only if were home at those times

Yea, I just noticed this appearing on the 10 HD Demo station yesterday, here in the Newcastle NSW area.

Let's hope it is broadcast here (and as widely as possible) FTA real soon!

Found this on the Macquarie Media website, mentions that SC10 will launch OneHD in the first half of the 2010 financial year, so perhaps sometime after July and before the end of December..

Macquarie Australia Conference Presentation

Its also being broadcast in Wagga

Found this on the Macquarie Media website, mentions that SC10 will launch OneHD in the first half of the 2010 financial year, so perhaps sometime after July and before the end of December..

Macquarie Australia Conference Presentation

Means some areas will have ONE after 30 June 2009 and before 31 December 2009 and other areas soon after (ref p.9) - I'm betting Aug/Sep in time for the AFL Finals/GF which is about 12 weeks

An ASX release is worth gold compared to the ticker on Channel 50.

In yesterdays Canberra Times a smallish article said a start date will be announced in the next 2 weeks for One HD. The article said its very soon, they just need to sort a few things out to confirm a start date first before they announce it. Said around middle of the year, so i expect July, that is if those dates and times are true.

ONE HD should of been added to Austar and the other pay tv provides on launch day( i dont mean foxtel because of lack of space and you can get it over the air anyway). i mean in markets where it is not currently available.

Yes i know ONE HD owners Network 10 dont want us to switch to FOXTEL but if Sth Cross did there job faster it would already be available over the air. Thats if Sth Cross can insert there own ads on top of ONE HD/Network 10 ads.

If FOXTEL can do in on channels like E! and FOX NEWS, it carnt be that hard for Sth Cross to do it.

Its lucky i live in the city so i don't have to put up with this crap.

Also when it is added will they add the SD version as well or will they use the SD channel for something else, and does anyone have any ideas about what it should have on it?

ONE HD should of been added to Austar and the other pay tv provides on launch day( i dont mean foxtel because of lack of space and you can get it over the air anyway). i mean in markets where it is not currently available.

Yes i know ONE HD owners Network 10 dont want us to switch to FOXTEL but if Sth Cross did there job faster it would already be available over the air. Thats if Sth Cross can insert there own ads on top of ONE HD/Network 10 ads.

If FOXTEL can do in on channels like E! and FOX NEWS, it carnt be that hard for Sth Cross to do it.

Its lucky i live in the city so i don't have to put up with this crap.

Also when it is added will they add the SD version as well or will they use the SD channel for something else, and does anyone have any ideas about what it should have on it?

WTF?!?

im talking about adding ONE HD to Regional Areas, what i am saying is that it should of been in Regional Areas the same day that it launched in Syd/Melb etc. which means if they couldn't add it over-the-air they should of added it via austar.

just like in the UK.

BBC HD is on FREESAT and SKY but not available over the air(freeview).

Now you get what i mean?

im talking about adding ONE HD to Regional Areas, what i am saying is that it should of been in Regional Areas the same day that it launched in Syd/Melb etc. which means if they couldn't add it over-the-air they should of added it via austar.

just like in the UK.

BBC HD is on FREESAT and SKY but not available over the air(freeview).

Now you get what i mean?

Thats only because there is no DVB- t spectrum available for HD in the UK until analogue is turned off.

Thats only because there is no DVB- t spectrum available for HD in the UK until analogue is turned off.

Yeah i know, i was just saying

Why is WIN HD no longer showing the 12 midday movie that 9 HD shows WIN HD shows all the other stuff but is not showing the movie

Why is WIN HD no longer showing the 12 midday movie that 9 HD shows WIN HD shows all the other stuff but is not showing the movie

Please don`t ask them to do such a hard task as that they are having trouble just running the tv stations.