Samsung Ps50p91hdx

Hey all,

I am going shopping for this plasma tomorrow, can someone please send me their receipt so i can get it price matched and hopefully beaten, in turn i will happily supply receipt to whoever wants it.

I should be able to get a pretty good price as it is, as i will be getting a HT with it, but the receipt will help.

My email is woodylj@optusnet.com.au

thanks heaps

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

Been looking for a new TV - and I think this one looks to be the best one for quality vrs price. Whats the best price people have gotten on this for? I wouldnt mind some reciepts so I could go shopping and beat the price down - unfortunately I'm not fantastic at that =(

Incidentily - a while ago I bought a relative the "free tv" with the deal currently - and its quite a decent TV for what it is.

If any of you could help me out with some good receipts of what you have purchased this for (esp from JB Hifi, Harvey Normans or The Good Guys) then thatd be awesome.

Hey guys just to let eveyone know delivery is coming mid Feb for this panel. One of our IT suppliers are one of the largest Samsung distributors in OZ. i wanted this panel as well and got a quote of $2425 ex GST or $2667 plus GST.

He said the orders are filling out for the next delivery so i have to get my order in quick. I was going to purchase from JB but they ticket price is $3200+ don't think i can knock $600 off..

So just for information you should be able to get this panel under $3k.

• 3 weeks later...
This price gives food for thought on an upgrade. Samsung PS58P91FDX.

http://www.digitalcentre.com.au/p/398110/s...plasma-tv-.html

Good for price matching me thinks.

Yeah should be good for price matching. I wouldnt mind a copy of a receipt though for the TV - looking at buying it hopefully tomorrow or on the weekend before the promotion finishes! Can anyone hook me up? My email is chelta@gmail.com

I wont use it for anything else than bartering for a decent price, as I am crap at it normally so dont really want to pay normal retail if I can get away with it! =)

• 3 months later...

At digitalcentre.com.au they have that for around $2550 atm, seems a pretty good price for the Samsung PS50P91FDX 50" 1080p Plasma.

Looks well worth considering - any reports on how they look, blackness, etc?

At digitalcentre.com.au they have that for around $2550 atm, seems a pretty good price for the Samsung PS50P91FDX 50" 1080p Plasma.

I took that price to JB HiFi and they matched it.

I only got it today, so can't comment on the quality. First impressions is good. I need to watch something in HD though.

I'm not sure if I've read in this thread or another one talking about noise problems and corrupted image with HD HDMI stuff. My display makes no noise beyond that of a normal electrical device. I don't know if it suffers the bad HD image as I don't have a blu-ray player (yet).

But this display does have the tilting problem where it doesn't sit perfectly level on its stand. Is there a fix for that? Perhaps some screws to tighten or some brute force?