Samsung Ps50p91hdx

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From reading the promotional details, it looks like they wont process it until the end of January 08, and they also advise 6-8 weeks delivery time.

So I wont be expecting it until March 08.

I have PM'ed you for a copy of that invoice :rolleyes:

Thats bloody ridiculous! I see also they state "wile stocks last" which means there is no guarantee you will get it anyway.

QUOTE(Bertzz @ Dec 3 2007, 10:50 AM)

Myer receipt sent. I didnt have a JB receipt, just quote the forum - that was enough.

Bertzz, could you please forward me a copy of the Myer receipt to: guru.888@hotmail.com

Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Glenn

Rowville, Victoria

Has anyone in Adelaide managed to get a decent deal on one of these yet?

If so, which store and how much did you pay?

i believe an Adelaide member has bought from the GB.

cost an extra $50 or so in delivery, but saves the hassle of negotiating etc.

i believe an Adelaide member has bought from the GB.

cost an extra $50 or so in delivery, but saves the hassle of negotiating etc.

Yeah, that would be ideal except I wont be in a position to buy until after xmas so unless another GB pops up around that time I will need to hunt around for a good price myself.

I went into JB yesterday armed with the receipt from Myer for $2776 (2 - 1yr warranty) and some comments about a deal JB did on the panel for $2961 with 2 + 2 yrs warranty. The sales guy went behind the screnes for ages and came back and said yes will do it now on the spot. I asked what about another 1 yrs warranty (total 5yrs) he said $100 extra. So $3061 all up with 5 yrs is possible from JB. I would expect them to claim that they are low on stock and that you will need to buy on the spot. They had a surcharge on Amex so I have postponned buying until I can draw hard cash and save the $60.

Could you please send me a copy of the receipt as well. PM sent.

E-mail: eyerulz@hotmail.com

Cheers

I went into JB yesterday armed with the receipt from Myer for $2776 (2 - 1yr warranty) and some comments about a deal JB did on the panel for $2961 with 2 + 2 yrs warranty. The sales guy went behind the screnes for ages and came back and said yes will do it now on the spot. I asked what about another 1 yrs warranty (total 5yrs) he said $100 extra. So $3061 all up with 5 yrs is possible from JB. I would expect them to claim that they are low on stock and that you will need to buy on the spot. They had a surcharge on Amex so I have postponned buying until I can draw hard cash and save the $60.

Cheers

Cheers

Reading through the Uk forums on this plasma fair number with buzzing issues.

Anyone have this problem with the Australian version ?

Yeh theres been at least 2 posting about it on here, a concern for me but hopefully just crank the sound up and she'll be right. You get a free $1k lcd with it so thats enough to get my money )

Yeh theres been at least 2 posting about it on here, a concern for me but hopefully just crank the sound up and she'll be right. You get a free $1k lcd with it so thats enough to get my money )

Look should have read the thread and searched before posting the question. Seems like from the UK that's its a small percentage , plus

as always we only hear from people with problems. In most cases they have been fixed at some point later on.

i got my tv 2 days ago and i love it, but i think the actual panel isnt properly aligned in the casing. the picture is always about 1-2cm to far to the right, and about 5-10mm to low no matter which screen size or input is used. does anyone else with this tv have the same thing, or should i get mine adjusted(if possible) or replaced?

Hey,

The positioning of the screen on my new TV seems fine. I cant stop watching it.

I called Samsung today to check on my free LCD.

They said that yes, I do qualify, and that the TV would be sent via Aussie Post in three to four weeks.

Maybe....in time for Chrissy, but more inportantly hopefully in time for our caravaning holiday in the new year.

Cheers

Scott

Hey,

The positioning of the screen on my new TV seems fine. I cant stop watching it.

I called Samsung today to check on my free LCD.

They said that yes, I do qualify, and that the TV would be sent via Aussie Post in three to four weeks.

Maybe....in time for Chrissy, but more inportantly hopefully in time for our caravaning holiday in the new year.

Cheers

Scott

did u post in ur 2 forms or fax? i'm going to do mine today or tomorrow.