Sign in to follow this  
HumanMedia

Unreal Tournament 3 For Ps3

Anyone else hooked to UT?

Its way long in the tooth, but is the one game I still play on the PC almost everyday.

Im looking forward to getting the PS3 version of this.

Anyone else a UT addict?

And for this newbie (I only use the PS3 for Blu-ray playback) where is the cheapest online store in the world to get new games?

And will there be any censorship issues with this for various countries?

I can't wait for UT3 too. Should be a good game. I think its getting released Nov 25th for ps3

Dstore seem to be pretty cheap for games. I've bought a few games off them. Theres also a few vouchers floating around for them to get $10 to $20 off your order. Vouchers can be found at http://www.buckscoop.com.au/dstore/ on the right side under top deals.

Another game store which is pretty good is www.gamehead.com.au and www.ezygames.com.au

I'm getting it. My PC could run it but nowhere near as gloriously as the PS3. Its my second most anticipated PS3 game this year (behind Uncharted).

If your worried about the price, you could just import it from overseas. The PS3 is region-free. Dvdboxoffice is a great site w/free worldwide airmail shipping. And Asian (as opposed to Japanese) versions of games are often in full english (ie. rebadged US copies) and half the price. Play-asia.com is good for importing Asian versions.

It'll probably be $119 RRP here so I don't think you'll get it locally for under $90. Hopefully it comes packaged with a headset so no one is playing without one (I wont need one once I get the Warhawk bundle but still...).

I'm looking forward to it cause it will support keyboard & mouse setup ;) I love my FPS but am hopeless with the controller. I hope more PS3 FPS games go this way.

I'm looking forward to it cause it will support keyboard & mouse setup ;) I love my FPS but am hopeless with the controller. I hope more PS3 FPS games go this way.

This changes things now doesn't it...

I too love my FPS's and find it rather annoyingly difficult to use the controller, which has made me steer clear of a few titles.

I wonder if Resistance:FOM will able to use the mouse and keyboard ?!?

This changes things now doesn't it...

I too love my FPS's and find it rather annoyingly difficult to use the controller, which has made me steer clear of a few titles.

I wonder if Resistance:FOM will able to use the mouse and keyboard ?!?

No Resistance can't, the use of a keyboard & mouse needs to be implemented into the game itself, I got Resistance bundled with my PS3, played it for 10 minutes with the controller, then traded it in! -_-

UT3 is great!!! I can't wait until it is released on PS3. Does anyone know the date?