Sign in to follow this  
Hosko

New 2007 Bravia X / Xbr Series Group Buy

Is there a GB for Melbourne happening?

Interested in participating.

It seems the Sydney GB has finish, which is ashame. Anyways, the prices seem to be dropping so I am sure we can find a reasonable deal around the place.

I thought there was a 2nd one going, guess not. Well as you say there are many deals to be had - esp with Xmas soon.

:(

I thought there was a 2nd one going, guess not. Well as you say there are many deals to be had - esp with Xmas soon.

:(

Nah. That would have been me asking if we 'could' have a second GB. I don't think there'd be enough interest anyway. I'm going to wait until they are around the $3,200 mark.

For anyone who bought recently from the Brisbane Sony Bravia Group Buy, please can you tell me what was the best price that you could get the 4 year warranty extension for. I am looking at getting the X3100 46 inch.

Thanks, Jeremy.

So I was at the Brisbane Group Buy dealer today as I had been PM'd the details of the deal. However, I was a bit pissed off that they were now stating that the discount to the price only applied if it was taken with a 5 year warranty. And the warranty was priced at 170% of the Sydney group buy deal.

I guess it is still a great price but I am not so happy that the deal is not what I was expecting.

jeremy, how do i get details for this? i'm also in brisbane.

cheers mate.

Hi,

The person to contact by PM is halfway2forever. I would appreciate it if you could PM me with what deal they offer you (what they charge for the 5 year warranty and whether they make the warranty compulsory). I would also like to know which of the Group Buy Dealer contacts your deal with.

Thanks mate.

cheers mate.

cheers mate.

I'm also in Brisbane and after a 46X3100 if someone could give me details.

thanks

I'm also in Brisbane and after a 46X3100 if someone could give me details.

thanks

Sorry to be ignorant...but If I'am interested in the GB, where do I start??? is it still avaliable to buyers in Mel?

Does anyone know, are you able to buy the XBR 40" Model in black? Like the american one here: http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores...umber=KDL40XBR3

Can't seem to find anything on the Australian Sony website though can kind of remember hearing you can order them.

Thanks

XBR in black is the 40X3100.

The X series and the XBR are identical except for the bezels.

XBR in black is the 40X3100.

The X series and the XBR are identical except for the bezels.

Is the group buy still available ?

Iam registering my interest for the 46X

It is still available in Brisbane as far as I know. I think it is ended elsewhere.

Is the group buy still available ?

Iam registering my interest for the 46X

Can someone please tell me what store is MSY? I've been trolling through trying to remember what places to buy cheap dvi>hdmi cables from. Although I haven't come across the one I was thinking of, MSY has cropped up a couple of times. Selby or Shelby, whatever it is, while looking good, seem a little pricey. Cheers in advance.

Hi Goomf,

IMHO the Selby ones are good value for money!

Cheers

Bry

Dam, Looks like I missed out on the GB just - i havent been on here for a while, but I've chosen to buy a 46" XBR for my room and am now just looking for a good price.

Will there be another melb one any time soon?

Dam, Looks like I missed out on the GB just - i havent been on here for a while, but I've chosen to buy a 46" XBR for my room and am now just looking for a good price.

Will there be another melb one any time soon?

Can someone please PM me the GB prices and details

Cheers

Can someone please tell me what the hell this bezel is?

I like the XBR but prefer the X model because it's black. They don't seem different at all...

Cheers, J.

Hi I am also very keen to get a 46X3100 and pissed cause I have been away for the last month and missed all this, can anyone PM me the group buy price or if the GB is still available in Sydney/Canberra?

Is Brisbane group buy still available?please PM me price. Thankyou

http://www.msy.com.au/

It's mostly a computer store and they usually have the cheapest price available.

Sorry matey, forgot to thank you for this, plus the other chaps who put in their 2cents. $12 for a 3m cable was pretty good value me thinks.