Sign in to follow this  
pksw

Panasonic 50" Th-50px70a Group Buy

There appears to be interest brewing in another group buy, pending numbers, in the Panasonic prices thread: -

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?showtop...mp;#entry771831

If you missed out on Ice's buy, and are interested, it might be worth expressing your interest there, to see what sort of numbers are around. I don't think anybody has actually volunteered to be the co-ordinator, as yet.

I know I'm dragging up an old thread.

Just on the off chance, would anyone be willing to part with the two poles that came with the original stand and this model plasma?

When I first got mine, I wall mounted it and stored the rest away. I didn't ever take the stand out of the polystyrene wrapping. Now I've gone to sell it to a mate and guess what? No poles!

You don't want to know how much Panasonic/Prime Electronics want for each pole :o

You don't want to know how much Panasonic/Prime Electronics want for each pole :o
They're not shafting you, are they? :)

If you don't have any luck then you can get the poles here for $130 (not sure how that compares to Panasonic)

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Edited by pgdownload

They're not shafting you, are they? :)

Hehe.....left myself open for that didn't I.

If you don't have any luck then you can get the poles here for $130 (not sure how that compares to Panasonic)

$107 each.

I'm thinking equivalent to a carton of beer is probably fair :mellow:

Edited by lehman05

Hehe.....left myself open for that didn't I.

$107 each.

I'm thinking equivalent to a carton of beer is probably fair :mellow:

lehman05

I might have a set, including the base.

Where do you live?

Benje

lehman05

I might have a set, including the base.

Where do you live?

Benje

G'day Benje. I live in Armidale NSW. I only need the poles, if you're willing to separate them from the stand and put them in the post I'd be more than happy to work something out with you.

G'day Benje. I live in Armidale NSW. I only need the poles, if you're willing to separate them from the stand and put them in the post I'd be more than happy to work something out with you.

You won't believe it. I just searched in the most unlikely place and have found the package....yay.

Thanks for the interest. This thread can stay dormant for another 4 years or so :P

You won't believe it. I just searched in the most unlikely place and have found the package....yay.

Thanks for the interest. This thread can stay dormant for another 4 years or so :P

damn - too slow! An unlikely sale missed.

I guess you had a 'boys' look initially, and then a thorough look. Or, perhaps 'someone' moved them to an unlikely location when 'they' were cleaning up.

Well done.

benje