Panasonic 50" Th-50px70a Group Buy

Ice,

The prices look good and you can count me in, at the moment I can't decide between the 50PX70A and the PX700A.

Just a few questions with 40 orders with 20 diffirent sales persons in the 14 diffirent stores part.

You've probably got better feed back through PM etc then whats on this thread, are we likely to get the 40 orders?

If we don't get the 40 orders, what happens?

And should we be coordinating a little to ensure that we meet the 20 sales and 14 stores requirement?

Sorry bob, i should have worded my sentance better !

by that i ment, the last thing we need is 40 orders going through 20 salespeople in 14 different stores....

Everyone up to this post should have received the pm or email regarding Group buy.

Please remember to use the template when sending Emails to myself.

I have managed to get the minimum number of orders down to a lowish number so this buy go's ahead!

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you see the 700a on display? They don't have them at my local store. The $400 difference also includes the better speakers (31 W with TruSurround v 20 W) and picture in picture, a feature which I'd like to have. If I can actually see the difference between the screens, I may be swayed to get a 700a. However, most of the time I don't notice subtle differences between panels - I tend to watch the movie or whatever is on the screen, and forget that I'm supposed to be concentrating on the picture quality :)

there is like 30 different unts displayed in HN...they had the 700a 70a 65"600a next to the pioneer, hitachi, sony etc.. yes i didnt include those extras because as i mentioned with my previous post "the major difference to me". i have a decent surround sound setup so those speakers can be neglected :P that been said, the 70a still have the same sharpness and clarity as the 700a.

Sent to all of the above.....aahhh hands soo sore from typing...

Dont know if i made it clear enough, as i've had a few people ask the same question.

No matter which state your in, if your on that list, you dont need to pay a shipping fee.

We have a National buy price, which means we all purchase @ the same price as each other, VIC, NSW, where ever!

You pay only for the tv, and warranty if you want one.

The delivery fee that needs to be paid for, is from your nominated store, and then delivered to your house....

most cases the fee will end up well under $50 !

Hi Ice

Ihaven't received a PM or email but looking at your list I think the id listed is wrong.

It should be agjmbb & not amjmbb.

If you could send the info to that id it would be much appreciated.

I'm in Sydney.

Thanks again

FYI for those that are interested... took a look at the 50 inch 70A and 700A at my local store..

The 70A had a build date of May 07 and was made in Japan.

The 700A had a build date of June 07 and was made in Japan.

still deciding whether place of manufacture will influence which model I will buy in this GB

bdl

Hi Ice et al,

Firstly I would like to say great work Ice bringing this all together and the following couple of questions shouldnt be taken the wrong way but:

1. Does anyone intend on trying to get us (dare I say it) get a better price?

2. I was actually thinking that we might have got a better price than that given the bulk buying power.

Interested in eveyones thoughts (without mentioning the prices)

Hi Ice,

Im interested in a 50" 700a & pricing.

Im in Perth.

Can you PM or email me info please.

btw good work setting this up!!

Hi Ice,

I am also interested in joining the group buy.

Can I grab the info on the TH-42PX70A and TH-50PX70A.

I am in Brisbane 4151 and interested in 5 year warranty.

Great work on getting this organised.

Email addy craig_mander@hot mail dot com.

cheers

Craig...

humm Ice i think you should just post the prices up with out the retailer name. that way its easier on your self and new ppl that are interested. doesnt give anything away imo.

Nah, i'll only be doing it @ night from now on..

So people, dont expect answer's during the day, unless i get time, which i dont think i will....

Ice_Magik