Panasonic 50" Th-50px70a Group Buy

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with the impending "cut off date" (yet to be finalised) is that the date to indicate we want to go ahead, or the date we have to pay by? I am still awaiting my tax return and will not be able to pay without it - but could pay a deposit?

Sorry if its abit unclear, havent had the greatest amount of sleep the last few days.....

We will ask for the 1 person who is organising the group buy

Simply tell him who you are, he will take personal details, cross your forum name off a list.

Cut off date i will post up tomorrow, will either be this friday, or this sunday.

for those who received pm, are we happy ?

Thanks ICE, great job with keeping us all informed and negotiating with all the stores.

Indeed GREAT prices.

Will decide very shortly, let me/us know what cut-off date and contact details are.

Once again, thanks for all your hard work.

Michael.

So with the impending "cut off date" (yet to be finalised) is that the date to indicate we want to go ahead, or the date we have to pay by? I am still awaiting my tax return and will not be able to pay without it - but could pay a deposit?

cut off date will be for people joining into the group buy

we will then have a following 5 odd days to finalise payments

Shapes

No you cannot roll in their tomorrow and pickup mate, the tv's arent in the country, and this pricing is for group purchase.

If you go quoting this price anywhere, either a: the store that has quoted will know and will say wait for the group purchase.

b: no other store will go this low.

Tripleu

in your last post please remove the name of the supplier.

Ice,

I (and my Canadian wife) have recently returned to Australia from Canada (after almost 13 years) for family reasons and are starting again from scratch, your hard work has made our fresh start that bit easier, thank you and I am in for a 700a with the 5 year warranty.

Thanks again

50"PX70A for $2575 + $299 5yr warranty then $40 delivery.

Ordered Fri. 20/07/07 stated 3-4 weeks for delivery so have not got it as yet but for the price was happy as in no rush.

I you want PM your email and tonight at home i'll scan the reciept/purchase order form and send it.

Hi Wraith... where did u purchase it from?

Shapes

No you cannot roll in their tomorrow and pickup mate, the tv's arent in the country, and this pricing is for group purchase.

If you go quoting this price anywhere, either a: the store that has quoted will know and will say wait for the group purchase.

b: no other store will go this low.

Tripleu

in your last post please remove the name of the supplier.

yeah i realised that stright after i posted...thats y i edit my msg right after. damn your fast at reading those msg :blush: .

[edit] i'll def be getting the 700a +5yr warranty