Panasonic 50" Th-50px70a Group Buy

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice I didnt get a PM either.

Maybe if someone knows how, to create a group mail account that we can all access with the one name?

Alternatively send an email to one person to have an email group in that email.

Im willing to do it, if everyoine sends me an email to locknload@iprimus.com.au

with "Panasonic Group Buy" in the subject line. I will wait a while and complile an email with everyones name and then forward it to ICE so then all he needs to do is "reply all" and forward any info on.

?????

Personal Message to Adamdeane will fail because Adamdeane has their personal messenger disabled

Personal Message to Craig_Abbott will fail because Craig_Abbott has their personal messenger disabled

Personal Message to inspire will fail because inspire has their personal messenger disabled

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger. amjnm

Personal Message to CaptainFur will fail because CaptainFur has their personal messenger disabled

Personal Message to zendoo will fail because zendoo has their personal messenger disabled

ICE thanks,

I got the email, but I dont follow as such.

When going/calling the nominated store how will they know who we are, Do we say we're part of the group buy?

Also what is the cut off date?

Sorry if its abit unclear, havent had the greatest amount of sleep the last few days.....

We will ask for the 1 person who is organising the group buy

Simply tell him who you are, he will take personal details, cross your forum name off a list.

Cut off date i will post up tomorrow, will either be this friday, or this sunday.