Seperate 2 Channel Section

Guest JohnA

Yes we need a 2ch section so Mike can show us all his bi (amped) system. :wub:

Technically my system is bi-amped as well. This would make interesting conversation - is the definition of 2ch really only 2CH of audio (from the source) or 2CH of amplification?

Mark

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically my system is bi-amped as well. This would make interesting conversation - is the definition of 2ch really only 2CH of audio (from the source) or 2CH of amplification?

Mark

by 2ch I mean 2channels of audio from source as in CD.

I have not voted, but I am stupid. I think the special needs people of 2CH need their safe house.

The 2 part vote gets me though. I thought the 2CH was for non HT to save them putting up with all the movie, HD/BR Projector stuff and only talk about serious, audio only.

Therefore for me it would be a vote of Yes in pane 1. For the second part, the front page of the forum has 11 categories, why not have a 12th?

I have not voted, but I am stupid. I think the special needs people of 2CH need their safe house.

The 2 part vote gets me though. I thought the 2CH was for non HT to save them putting up with all the movie, HD/BR Projector stuff and only talk about serious, audio only.

Therefore for me it would be a vote of Yes in pane 1. For the second part, the front page of the forum has 11 categories, why not have a 12th?

I think in the 2nd part, voting for the 1st option would create a 12th

Please vote and help us cp :)

That was my initial thought, norpus, but I understand that option to mean the end of "Home Theatre Systems" and the creation of two others.

Why not leave "Home Theatre Systems" and create "Music Systems" or "2CH Section"?

I'd be suggesting just that. they leave 'home theatre systems' as it is and jsut creating another sub forum called '2channel audio systems' or 'music systems' or the like.

That was my initial thought, norpus, but I understand that option to mean the end of "Home Theatre Systems" and the creation of two others.

Why not leave "Home Theatre Systems" and create "Music Systems" or "2CH Section"?

Tick box 1 Cyber...they may still call it Home Theatre Systems and have the 2 channel Systems as separate...we'll see I guess :)

Cheers,

Curious

Hey Al,

Any feedback from the mods?

Cheers,

Curious

hi curious, sorry no havent heard back, I just pm'ed canife and TimO really only to brign their attention ot this thread and the others related. Letting them know about the interest shown and asking if its something possible. havent seen timo around perhaps on holidays or something. anyways hopefully we hear back from them.

What an excellent idea John!

I think people would be amazed at how popular 2ch is, wether it be critical or casual listening. These days I find it more and more difficult to get enough time to sit and watch a movie, whereas the 2ch runs most of the time.

What an excellent idea John!

I think people would be amazed at how popular 2ch is, wether it be critical or casual listening. These days I find it more and more difficult to get enough time to sit and watch a movie, whereas the 2ch runs most of the time.

Yes I am on the slippery slope now...had a magazine from accoustic sounds sporting all those beautiful valve amps and turn tables...gave it to a friend who is BIG into vinyl, the idea being that giving it to him would keep it out of my hot little hands...he proceeded to read it in my company and point out all the really cool gear I could get to set-up a vinyl system again...Aaaaaarrrggghhhhhh :ph34r: