Sony Bravia X Series Hdtv Hd Tuner Problem Signal Loss

Thanks for the info DM might give them a call and chase mine up, I am still waiting on a part to come in :(

Just FYI - if you're having digital tuning issues with your Bravia, contact Sony. My 40" V completely lost the digital signal and after much time and expense in changing over all the coax in the house, it turns out it was a digital tuner failure. The board was replaced 2 weeks ago (in a 2 week old TV) and has been perfect ever since. Actually, I think it even has updated software because there is now additional details displayed on the OSD when changing channels.

• 1 year later...

I am also having similar problem with Sony Bravia V series (KDL-46V2000). It was working fine for 18 months - and then couldn't get any HDTV digital signal. Foxtel fine. Repair guy said it looked as though the inbuilt tuner had packed it in and suggested I call Sony. Have others had similar situation. Is this a recall job (ie, should Sony be doing something?)