Sign in to follow this  
lenny888

Best Price For Samsung 40 Inch La40m81bd

i've been watching this thread to help me choose my tv. the best price. in brisbane try MYER at indro. best price on both sizes. i buying mine thusday.

Why not hold off and look at the new Sony line about to be released.....

Maybe they wont have Grid, Clouding, Movie Plus and Color problems.

Why not hold off and look at the new Sony line about to be released.....

Maybe they wont have Grid, Clouding, Movie Plus and Color problems.

nah. this is the one i want.besides this is a samsung thing,i got a good price, i'm just trying to help.

i've been watching this thread to help me choose my tv. the best price. in brisbane try MYER at indro. best price on both sizes. i buying mine thusday.
nah. this is the one i want.besides this is a samsung thing,i got a good price, i'm just trying to help.

what prices do they have? MYER at Chermside with their 10% off sale until the 15th had the 40" for $3599 and 46" for $4499

These are the best marked prices i have found. I want to put it on finance so i need to find the best marked/sticker prices

what prices do they have? MYER at Chermside with their 10% off sale until the 15th had the 40" for $3599 and 46" for $4499

These are the best marked prices i have found. I want to put it on finance so i need to find the best marked/sticker prices

ok i did cash. i still believe you can deal a bit even with finance.i learned a lot while i was researching my tv. take note dollars high, end of financial year and monthly quotas. try haggling, what have you got to loose. there are so many stores in this area.

ok i did cash. i still believe you can deal a bit even with finance.i learned a lot while i was researching my tv. take note dollars high, end of financial year and monthly quotas. try haggling, what have you got to loose. there are so many stores in this area.
I take it you dont want to share the price you paid as its been asked a couple of times now?

ok. i'm sorry.i just don't want to get anyone in trouble.but it.s a teensy fraction under 3k for the 40in and the price on the 46 was just as impressive

$3200 from HN at Rosny in Hobart, around 3 weeks ago. The sticker price at the time was $3999. I quoted an online delivered price from exeltek.com.au of $3188 (the best I could find at the time). It cost me an extra $12 from HN. I also opted for the extra 4 year warranty for $329. Giving a total of 7 years.

for brisbane./ i'm going to buy my m8 tonight so .this will probably be my last entry. i really only wanted to help with pricing. so here goes my best prices. myer at indro. just under 3k for the 40 inch delivered , just under 3800 for the 46 inch.didn't ask about delivery as it's out of my league. i started only looking at the r8, but my head was turned..... harvey norman oxley 3400 for the 40 in. with an extra 4 years warranty and 2 sets of monster cables thrown in..and last the good guys at oxley 3200. hope this helps anyone out there; goodbye. ps. if i'm allowed to name names it's meaghan at myer. and clive t at harvey norman..good buying. i'll still watch this page to see how people go.

I bought the 46 inch today, HN, Moore Park in Sydney. $3,950 on interest free finance.

i know i said i wouldn't be back, but they moved the 40 & 46 next to each other at myer. holy toledo you wouldn't think there was so much difference in size.

Hi, for those in Outer Sydney, I got a price of $3250, cash price (excluding delivery of $40) from The Good Guys at Penrith on Tuesday for the LA40M81BDX.

However, I bought this LCD from Bing Lee, Penrith yesterday for $3150 + $40 delivery, which included a HDMI cable and four movie tickets to Hoyts, paying by credit card.

I have found the DTV forum very useful as I was undecided about this Samsung 40 inch and the Sony Bravia KDL40X2000. In the end we decided on the Samsung because of the price difference, plus 3 year warranty, plus we preferred the style over the Sony.

The DTV forum was also very helpful as a price guide to what to aim for when negotiating. I have also found that if you get to a point in your negotiations where they won't go any lower in price, then get them to include some accessories.

Good luck.

Mcduck this price reeally interests me "myer at indro. just under 3800 for the 46 inch" Did this take much bargaining? ........cause Ill be headed there straight away

hmmm it seems myer are starting to doing some seriosuly good prices now unlike the old days when Coles owned them...

easy really they were great. and if you join the myer1 rewards points before you buy you'll get vouchers in the mail.

the sammy 40 inch m8 was delivered about an hour and a half ago. they set it up and everything. it kooks really nice. looks great on my teak coloured lombok unit from amart. the 46 inch probably would've been too big.....but i wonder......nah this ones perfect.

Attn Canberrans!!

If your looking for one of these suckers, I will be picking up the la40m81bd from Domayne in Fyshwick for 3200. Also will get the extended warranty for $300 normally around $450 (making total of 7 years warranty) and around 20% of a HDMI-DVI cable and surge protector.

Now the really good thing is, that they have 15 in stock and the guy I spoke to is going to get me a malaysian built one from the most recent batch of tvs. He will go and pick it out himself :D

If your keen to go there to get one.. the dude you need to speak to is Tony. Really helpfull chap, and more than willing to help get me what I want.

i have a malaysian unit. is it supposed to be better? now i need to start looking for a 66 cm - 80 cm hd tv just for tv, video and dvd use.any one steer me in the right direction. preferably not completely black.

The malaysian ones are better as they dont have the issue with the xbox360 hooking up via VGA. Which is what I will be doing and therefore the malaysian build one is better.

As for smaller screens... dont know. I have only been focusing on the 40" and above range for the last couple of weeks.

19 year old son and friends {i don't think i wanna be home today} are going to be giving the tv and 360 a marathon trial. see what he thinks. p.s it's still panasonic but it looks like i'm going to miss out on the 600a. i'm still to broke. i was thinking christmas.

Landmark (lmc.com.au) in Melbourne had them for sale in a catalogue recently for $2999. Currently $3199 on their site.

Landmark (lmc.com.au) in Melbourne had them for sale in a catalogue recently for $2999. Currently $3199 on their site.

Where, I could not see it?

I have read about quite a few ppl getting the 46" M81 for around the $3900mark at HN ON FINANCE!!!

I have gone to a few HN, and they refuse to do that price on finance!

How did you guys manage that?

I have read about quite a few ppl getting the 46" M81 for around the $3900mark at HN ON FINANCE!!!

I have gone to a few HN, and they refuse to do that price on finance!

How did you guys manage that?

Hey

So you did you try at the chaddy one, with the reciept ??