Sign in to follow this  
lenny888

Best Price For Samsung 40 Inch La40m81bd

hi i'm having some trouble finding a good price for the samsung 40 Inch LA40M81BD i called up jb hi fi and bing lee who both quoted $3300 the best price i could find was on shopbot.com.au at 2993.4 http://www.shopbot.com.au/default.asp?kw=L...position=search

but they flatly refused to match this and said $3300 was the best they could offer could any1 tell me how much they got their 40" for how much and where? if its better than 3300 could u provide a receipt?

thx

JB Hi-fi: $2796

MYER: $2999

can u perhaps give more details to this which shop, which person and any scans you could provide to provide proof ? if u could it'd be much appreciated

If you're in Sydney - you will be able to pick up the M81 Samsung 40" True HD for under $3,000 delivered if you visit the Good Guys at Alexandria.

Phone 9693-6000 and ask for Michael M.

thx heaps mousse saved me 300$ unless any1 else mentions a better offer in a few weeks i'll get that from the good guys

thx for the info eddie but i was actually looking at the m series thx anyway tho

What's the best price anyone in Perth has gotten for the 40" M81 and from where?

What's the best price anyone in Perth has gotten for the 40" M81 and from where?
Same as above for Adelaide would be great.

Same as above for Adelaide would be great.

For Adelaide buyers see Radio Rentals at Prospect. I got it for $3299. Ask for Salesman Ryan Staude. I've had my TV for 1 week now. I have none of the problems with Movie Plus or VGA 1080p probs.

Cheers

Jofus

For Adelaide buyers see Radio Rentals at Prospect. I got it for $3299. Ask for Salesman Ryan Staude. I've had my TV for 1 week now. I have none of the problems with Movie Plus or VGA 1080p probs.

Cheers

Jofus

Extremely greatful for the referal Jofus, thankyou. Glad to hear the Sammy's been good to you. I would love to acquire one for under the $2800 bracket as quoted by eddieaus nonetheless.

Jofus, is it made in Malaysia ? Or China ?

This would certainly be nice to know, Jofus. Which is the superior unit, Pallamallawa? Or is that what you are seeking to establish?

I picked up mine from the Good Guys (Perth, Joondalup) yesterday for 3,299.00

Edited by Spekkio

Extremely greatful for the referal Jofus, thankyou. Glad to hear the Sammy's been good to you. I would love to acquire one for under the $2800 bracket as quoted by eddieaus nonetheless.

This would certainly be nice to know, Jofus. Which is the superior unit, Pallamallawa? Or is that what you are seeking to establish?

No probs.... not sure about the Under $2800 price though.... I've always had the theory that you get what you pay for..... get it from a reputable dealer and you shouldnt have any dramas. Ive always found Radio Rentals to have excellent after sales service.

I'm not sure either what country my TV comes from. I dont have clouding issues either.

Jofus

its not an online store. i have actually been to the store to make a purchase. look, i was just tryin to help. the guy was askin round for the best price. found one n pointed him to the right direction.

You can get the LA40M81BDX from GG Alexandria under $3,000 delivered - read NOT an online store. Ring Chad - 96936026.

Ask for stock though - the prices they are doing they will fly out the door.

You can get the LA40M81BDX from GG Alexandria under $3,000 delivered - read NOT an online store. Ring Chad - 96936026.

Ask for stock though - the prices they are doing they will fly out the door.

That price is for Cash. If you want finance then you'll have to do the ticket price of $3299. 12 months with no deposit, 24 months with 1/3rd deposit. To get sub $3000 you'll have to do a deal with them apparently.

I'll go check out the JB HiFi lead myself, don't have the cash at the moment to get it anyway.

There are some nice prices from places here. I am curious as to what people have been paying at HN, JB etc. in Melbounre. I know they have a sticker price of 3500 on the TV at JB. Not sure what they charge for delivery.

Got mine from JB in Brighton Melbourne for $3,200 (made in China).

mate got one yesterday from GG in Thomastown Melbourne for $3,300 with HDMi cable thrown in... Nice PQ..

I'm confused though the Samsung site lists it as an LA40M81BD not an X? What does the X represent?

thks