Multiple 50mxe20 Purchase End Of Fy

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nightbreed

Have the stand ,STB 505 ,DVD player but no call.....how about a call to Pio and see whats happening? Wanting to put it together....Im 51 on Sat was hoping to show off my mid life (or later life) crisis TV to a few mates washed down by beers and some AFL...

Sorry people, i have taken the last 2 days off work. As soon as i get in tomorrow morning i will get this all sorted out. Expect a post here tomorrow morning with further details..... promise! I understand everyone is hanging out here. Since we don't sell the standard Pioneer (507)panels i have never had to deal with Pioneers delivery service. So the process is new to me also.

I understand everyone is hanging out here.

Hahahahahaha....you mean....hahahahhahah, oh....haaahahahahahah.....that would be the......haaaahhahahahahhaaaaaaa......understatement.....hahahaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaa.

....of the ye...hahahahahahah

Yes we are. :huh:

Hi Guys,

I've lurked long enough and am thinking of taking the plunge on the MXE over the 507. Could someone please PM me the details? From what I gather Friday is the last day for anyone to jump on board this group purchase? Details would be appreciated.

I am in Perth so I assume that might affect the situation for me, or is it a case of delivery from Pioneer means local stock will be used? Anyone have an idea?

I suppose even if I can't get in, the prices might be a good benchmark for me to start shopping around with.... :)

Hey Nightbreed

Have the stand ,STB 505 ,DVD player but no call.....how about a call to Pio and see whats happening? Wanting to put it together....Im 51 on Sat was hoping to show off my mid life (or later life) crisis TV to a few mates washed down by beers and some AFL...

ohhhhhh yeeaaaaah!

And watch the pies smack the 'awks all over TD on Sunday....prolly not smack them but beat them nonetheless!

Hi Guys,

I've lurked long enough and am thinking of taking the plunge on the MXE over the 507. Could someone please PM me the details? From what I gather Friday is the last day for anyone to jump on board this group purchase? Details would be appreciated.

I am in Perth so I assume that might affect the situation for me, or is it a case of delivery from Pioneer means local stock will be used? Anyone have an idea?

I suppose even if I can't get in, the prices might be a good benchmark for me to start shopping around with.... :)

all yours Nightbreed!!

Everyone have a seat and take a deep breath. Everyone will have their Plasmas next week. As i explained a few posts earlier Pioneer do not usually deliver the 50mxe20 panels directly to homes. So getting 20+ plasmas all delivered within 1 or 2 days via a freight company (not pioneer directly) is a bit of a logistics nightmare. I know some of you out there are pulling your hair out but please have patience.

Even if you buy a standard Pioneer 507 or 427 plasma from a bulk store the delivery time is about a week anyway. If you have any further questions you can call me at work. Once again, sorry for the delay but i'm doing everything in my power to get the ball rolling a little quicker.

just scraped in... I'm number 19... :D

Gee, talk about cutting it fine!!!

I think you might be right Chris, considering we haven't heard "boo" from Pioneer since they got the order! Talk about being "psyched" in getting my first Large screen.....grrrrrrr. The wait would be so much easier if Pio had called and I knew what day they are coming to plonk it on my verandah!

Hey Pioneer! I set this GB up, can't I get mine first!!!??? :blush:

O.K people. Anyone that ordered a Pioneer plasma through the powerbuy should get a call from Pioneer tomorrow to arrange delivery details. PLEASE have your mobile phone switched on tomorrow :)

Well I couldn't help thinking that the Call To Arms was a little premature.

So how is everyone planning to hook everything up? At the moment I only have a Nintendo Wii, so I was going to connect that through component. Then I was going to buy a Topfield TF7000HT and connect that through a HDMI->DVI convert cable. But I've read the TF7000HT has trouble with that?

So how is everyone planning to hook everything up? At the moment I only have a Nintendo Wii, so I was going to connect that through component. Then I was going to buy a Topfield TF7000HT and connect that through a HDMI->DVI convert cable. But I've read the TF7000HT has trouble with that?

Until I buy a receiver, I will connect the Digitalview STB via component, DVD via component and Austar via S-Video.

Subsequently, the receiver will be connected via HDMI->DVI then everything else to the receiver.

For anyone who owns a Digitalview STB, a cash rebate will be offered as a trade in to those who wish to upgrade to their PVR due out in September, providing they return the warranty card.

HDMI All the way:

MediaPC -> AVR -> Plasma

BluRay -> AVR

HD DVD -> AVR

and I might add a Wii &/or 360 down the track. I'm also considering Buying a TiVo as a backup PVR for my MediaCenter.

Until I buy a receiver, I will connect the Digitalview STB via component, DVD via component and Austar via S-Video.

Subsequently, the receiver will be connected via HDMI->DVI then everything else to the receiver.

Hmm, there's only the one set of component inputs right? Might have to do a bit of switching cables around I guess until I buy a receiver.