Multiple 50mxe20 Purchase End Of Fy

I don't know about you andy, but I know why Chris can't wait!!!
Maybe the commerical one but not the consumer , they're out in October :D Can't wait!

Talking about the 508 in Oct Joe :rolleyes:

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went in to see Jason yesterday and saw the panel for the first time. :wub:

Now just waiting for the pio guys to give me a call :D

And yeah I think Nick and Jason deserve a lot of credit for all their work on this gb, done a fantastic job (especially to Nick!).

ps. Liverpool will be back next season! How many euro cups have you won again Chris? :P

Joecool,

I've been reading all the discussions on this site for months now, only just stumbled upon this topic today. I was researching for a purchase in a few months from now (looking at the 507 in particular). I am very interested in the group buy if there is still time left. Would be in for the 50MXE20 (black, with stand, wallmount not needed) + the recommended STB (delivery for metro Brisbane). Please PM me the price as I'm still recovering from recent wedding/honeymoon costs.

Tim.

PS. great work putting all this together. - and while the topic is on football, up the mighty Gunners!

O.K people. Anyone that ordered a Pioneer plasma through the powerbuy should get a call from Pioneer tomorrow to arrange delivery details. PLEASE have your mobile phone switched on tomorrow :)

Anyone that is just seeing this powerbuy deal today has until this Friday to jump on board!

Guest EZYHD
O.K people. Anyone that ordered a Pioneer plasma through the powerbuy should get a call from Pioneer tomorrow to arrange delivery details. PLEASE have your mobile phone switched on tomorrow :)

Anyone that is just seeing this powerbuy deal today has until this Friday to jump on board!

PM me the prices please.

I would so love to get on board with this deal but won't finish house renovations for another 6months :( so will have to buy then.

Hopefully the 50mxe20 will still be available but at a lower price then or something else will have arrived. Maybe 8th gen screen :-) but then

again after renovations I wouldn't be able to afford it.

A side issue, why is Pioneer considered to be so much better than the competition? What do they do right that the rest can't replicate.

Better glass (one reflection only - not 2 or 3 like others), better processor, better warranty, better blacks, better aesthetics (at the least in the case of the MXE). Ultimately, BETTER PICTURE!

Maybe more expensive, but you get what you pay for!

I am sooooo going to have my phone next me and waiting. I'll be like a cowboy in a stand-off gunfight.

Go ahead Pioneer, make my day!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's actually not bad!!

Got my call last week, my 507 arrives on Wednesday :P

Peter

Statements like that are only going to make people want to kill you!!! :P

I know I want to!!

Gee, 9:45pm and no call from Pioneer yet.....what's taking them so long? ;)

could I get the deal by PM please

Could you PM me the details of the deal. I'm based in Sydney Metro. Could you also include details of the optional speakers and the HD Tuner.

Also, the PDK-TS07 table top stand, where can I find details of the stand, especially whether it can rotate the screen.

Cheers

Nope.

Nothing at this stage!!

I was hoping that I'd come on the boards at this time of the day and see people posting that Pio had already contacted them and were getting delivered tomorrow!!

I know everyone here is on the edge of their seats so i'm just letting all know that Pioneer have the order, the list of people and all their details. It's not the easiest thing to organize due to the fact that the commercial division of Pioneer don't usually deliver these panels to residential addresses. Have a little patience people, it won't be long now :)