Multiple 50mxe20 Purchase End Of Fy

Anyone involved in the PowerBuy that are paying by direct deposit PLEASE enter your name with the bank details. Don't worry about listing the plasma, i know what the deposit is for. :)

Do you want our proper name, or forum name?

Also, are we waiting till the order is placed/invoices arrive before making the deposit?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want our proper name, or forum name?

Also, are we waiting till the order is placed/invoices arrive before making the deposit?

Proper name will be fine thanks. I am happy to fax off the invoice before the deposit is made.

If anyone has any further questions please PM me your phone number or call me at work on 039 470 8444.

Oh yeah.....ask for Jason

Anyone else feel like Joecool deserves a little bit out of this???

I'm happy to bump my invoice by by a few bucks and knock the same off his...much better discount than I could have managed and it must have been a real pain to organise.

I'll second that!

Looks like I just missed out. Got a hold of this thread today!! Can you PM me the closing price so I can sob quietly!

Could you also PM me the closing price. Thank you

PEOPLE!!!!!

You can still order for another week or so (better check with Nightbreed).

Those who have ordered and fully paid will have theirs by the end of next week.

Any questions ask Nightbreed!!

Never fear, the groundbreaking 8th generation series is not far off.

Umm...try early next year, and they'll be at least $6K. More like $6-7K, and that's for the 1366 x 768 model!!

Umm...try early next year, and they'll be at least $6K. More like $6-7K, and that's for the 1366 x 768 model!!

Maybe the commerical one but not the consumer , they're out in October :D Can't wait!

PEOPLE!!!!!

You can still order for another week or so (better check with Nightbreed).

Those who have ordered and fully paid will have theirs by the end of next week.

Any questions ask Nightbreed!!

Also late to this thread but very interested. Was about to go shopping for 2 Pioneer Plasmas for the office and one for home. Initial thoughts were to get a 507 and 427 for the office and a 507 for home. Should I be reconsidering and going for 3 x 50mxe20's? New to forums so how do I get in touch with Nightbreed to find out pricing and pros and cons of 427/507 vs 50mxe20?

Thanks.

Also late to this thread but very interested. Was about to go shopping for 2 Pioneer Plasmas for the office and one for home. Initial thoughts were to get a 507 and 427 for the office and a 507 for home. Should I be reconsidering and going for 3 x 50mxe20's? New to forums so how do I get in touch with Nightbreed to find out pricing and pros and cons of 427/507 vs 50mxe20?

Thanks.

Call Nightbreed (Jason) on 03 9470 8444. He'll inform you with whatever you need to know!

Of course with a new Plasma, one will need a new entertainment unit to place it on! Any suggestions of good quality brand names or types and styles.

From the ones I have seen, they all seem to be very open fronted, and not hidden behind glass doors to protect stuff from dust etc

What is the ideal viewing height? I would assume whatever the average eye level sitting height is to about the middle of the screen? Sorry if this is off topic.

John