Multiple 50mxe20 Purchase End Of Fy

After hearing how good the calibration is, I can't wait for Wednesday evening for mine to be done!!

Nick

i was growing a touch impatient, so i called aaron of avical.. "when will you be here?" i asked as he had initially promised a couple of weeks (that was 3-4 weeks ago now).

He politely tells me "December"

who would have thought i would have to wait 6 months (slight exageration, pls forgive me) to have total viewing bliss....

**i still think its pretty stunning without the calibration... i cant wait for the finished product

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was growing a touch impatient, so i called aaron of avical.. "when will you be here?" i asked as he had initially promised a couple of weeks (that was 3-4 weeks ago now).

who would have thought i would have to wait 6 months (slight exageration, pls forgive me) to have total viewing bliss....

**i still think its pretty stunning without the calibration... i cant wait for the finished product

I really must get in touch with Aaron, I was waiting for things to bed in but still haven't heard from him...does anyone have contact details they could PM me?

Enjoying my picture greatly so not in any great rush!

I really must get in touch with Aaron, I was waiting for things to bed in but still haven't heard from him...does anyone have contact details they could PM me?

Enjoying my picture greatly so not in any great rush!

You can google avical and get a link.

But my emails to that address have been bouncing yesterday and today.

Mate

The calibration will be so subtle, that you'll not see the difference. This is testament to how good these panels are and also to the fact that they are set up beautifully straight outta the box. As I have said in another thread, because these panels are not typically setup in showrooms like their domestic brethren, they don't have the reds and blues pushed sky high to counteract fluoro lighting etc.

My panel had over 500 hrs clocked up before Aaron got to see it. "the more hours used, the better" in the words of Aaron. That way, the effects of the calibration will be more permanent.

Unless you have a PS3 hooked up via DVI, the inputs are pretty spot on. The PS3 via DVI was crushing blacks a little. Other than that, all specs were a few points out of perfect calibration.

Nick