Multiple 50mxe20 Purchase End Of Fy

Its in....got the call about to go fetch........still find it amazing that its quicker to out from Perth than 3km from the point of purchase via pick up....

O well i will hopefully enjoy some fine viewing tonight...

Melb people check your store...

Mine just arrived too, hooray. Still waiting for TV unit though! And AVR. And speakers. It's a mighty impressive box in the hallway though :)

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine today, same tnt driver as yesterday, my wife got excited until she found i did not have a swivel base then threw a wobbly as i tried to explain this model does not come that way----------her reply why did you get this one then? as she went out the slammed door and so on you get my drift.

Rob

I wouldn't.

Two people can deal with lifting the plasma out of the box easily.

This is true - however after just reading the instructions for attaching the stand, it says specifically to make sure you like it flat while attaching the stand. So I guess it's ok for a short period of time.

Now, if only someone else would arrive home to give me a hand, I can't do it all on my own!

This is true - however after just reading the instructions for attaching the stand, it says specifically to make sure you like it flat while attaching the stand. So I guess it's ok for a short period of time.

Now, if only someone else would arrive home to give me a hand, I can't do it all on my own!

When mined arrived we set the stand on the cabinet. lifted the plasma out of the box and dropped it on the 2nd cog, srewed in the bolts, tightened and voila it was done.

Although heavy for one, I don't remember it being heavy for two.

Guest EZYHD
When mined arrived we set the stand on the cabinet. lifted the plasma out of the box and dropped it on the 2nd cog, srewed in the bolts, tightened and voila it was done.

Although heavy for one, I don't remember it being heavy for two.

Hey Lyle, do they need to be bolted down cause this model is more likely to tip over?.

Really thinking of buying one next month once we move.

I'd love to put one in the next room or get one for my daughter.

Now where is that Lotto ticket.........

u ever wondered if urv accidently throwen away a winning ticket or the indian who u immediatly hung up on thinking him a telemarketer was actually ringing to tell u about ur million dollar win ?

u ever wondered if urv accidently throwen away a winning ticket or the indian who u immediatly hung up on thinking him a telemarketer was actually ringing to tell u about ur million dollar win ?

Feel free to start a thread in the off topic section on telemarketers. They are a pet hate of mine.

We better let this thread get back on topic.

Its in....got the call about to go fetch........still find it amazing that its quicker to out from Perth than 3km from the point of purchase via pick up....

O well i will hopefully enjoy some fine viewing tonight...

Melb people check your store...

ern, I wish you were right about the Perth delivery...Geood reason not to believe it... It's not true!!!!

Still waiting for that damn phone to bring a smile to my face :(

Wonders will never cease! Got up this morning, usual routine, happened to go to the front door and there was a note from TNT. 8.45 am sorry we missed you!!!

If he had rung the door bell, they wouldn't have missed me! So I called up their office and asked him why they don't call before coming out. He said "If I rang

everyone we have to deliver to, I'd go broke." Oh, so it's cheaper to make another trip out from your depot than make an 18c call? Grrrr

I'm on tenterhooks now.

Mine' arrived. TNT managed to contact the delivery driver before he left the area which was a stoke of luck. Not only is mobile reception bad around here, but he's running around with a broken aerial! Otherwise I would have had to wait until sometime next week.

Look forward to setting it up monday.

Mine' arrived. TNT managed to contact the delivery driver before he left the area which was a stoke of luck. Not only is mobile reception bad around here, but he's running around with a broken aerial! Otherwise I would have had to wait until sometime next week.

Look forward to setting it up monday.

Good result Chris!

Mine is looking Divine in its box waiting to be installed......

I have to admit - I took the box top off and the wrapping and just looked at it for a while last night - looks awesome just like that!!!

Ordered my Pio AX4 and 989 DVD player from Jason @ BPP today as well. Just got to pick up a BeyonWiz this weekend and will be set to go!!!

Post some more good news stories as they happen. Pics would be great as well.

I picked up from BPP this afternoon. Saw a few 50inch sitting there....maybe one was yours Ern?! I could have arranged delivery via me to you!

Arange delivery?!?! Ern picked his up yesterday 3 seconds after they arrived! :)

Well since everyone else is either too busy watching their new TV, or checking the phone waiting for the delivery people to call, I'm gonna be the first to up some pics.

Before...

http://www.aspyre.com.au/plasma/P7060075.JPG

After!

http://www.aspyre.com.au/plasma/P7060067.JPG

http://www.aspyre.com.au/plasma/P7060069.JPG

http://www.aspyre.com.au/plasma/P7060074.JPG

No prizes for guessing what movie I'm gonna be watching tonight :-)