Multiple 50mxe20 Purchase End Of Fy

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Is it possible to still get in on the deal....?

Well if you read the top of the previous page, you would see this:

O.K people. Anyone that ordered a Pioneer plasma through the powerbuy should get a call from Pioneer tomorrow to arrange delivery details. PLEASE have your mobile phone switched on tomorrow

Anyone that is just seeing this powerbuy deal today has until this Friday to jump on board!

Well if you read the top of the previous page, you would see this:

O.K people. Anyone that ordered a Pioneer plasma through the powerbuy should get a call from Pioneer tomorrow to arrange delivery details. PLEASE have your mobile phone switched on tomorrow

Anyone that is just seeing this powerbuy deal today has until this Friday to jump on board!

thanks Joecool.. can you pls PM me the details ?

I'm looking forward to it even though I haven't seen the MXE. Perhaps I should go and have another look at the 507 just to remind myself how great these panels look.

That's exactly what I did at lunch. Didn't hear from Pioneer so decided to drool over the 507s instead!

You guys are in for a real treat.

It looks sooooooooooo different in your home. :rolleyes::):D

I dunno Lyle. I have had the 507 brochure stuck to my wall for the last fortnight, in the spot the MXE is going to go. I'm starting to get used to it. I guess the real thing is gonna look more 3D, rather than a big black rectangle on the wall!

I've already wall mounted the Yamaha sound projector on the wall below the poster, and am almost finished building a slimline cabinet for the stb/PS3.

I reckon we should all post pics of our MXE's when we get them delivered and installed!!

Being following the thread with interest.

Must say congratulations to you guys for a spectacular put together group buy. Must be one of the best executed out there. Great Job. I am sure there will be some very happy people sitting at home when their displays arrive enjoy. :)

Most tempted to join but already owning a 50" 768 plasma not a big enough leap forward in technology for me yet. Remember not so long ago when 50/768 displays were in the 7k-12k price range ? Scary.

Anyway when the Gen 8 "SEDBUSTERS" arrive if they live up to the expectations do another group buy and I will be first to sign up. :P:D