Multiple 50mxe20 Purchase End Of Fy

happy to help!

Visited my local jb store yesterday and saw a 5o7xda for $4150 delivered and installed whithout even making him an offer, asked the salesman about the sudden drop in price and he said pioneer has just reduced them to clear out stocks ready for the new 508, so i presume they will clear all there 50" stocks domestic and commercial. Do you think with such a large order it may be possible to apply the blow torch and get further reductions for our 50mxe.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Visited my local jb store yesterday and saw a 5o7xda for $4150 delivered and installed whithout even making him an offer, asked the salesman about the sudden drop in price and he said pioneer has just reduced them to clear out stocks ready for the new 508, so i presume they will clear all there 50" stocks domestic and commercial. Do you think with such a large order it may be possible to apply the blow torch and get further reductions for our 50mxe.

The commercial models arn't going to be replaced until early next year, so don't expect another price drop soon.

The commercial models aren't going to be replaced until early next year, so don't expect another price drop soon.

Would it not be better to hold off for awhile longer, to see what other price reductions there maybe towards the end of the year?

Don't get me wrong though, this is a fabulous offer, and I do appreciate all the effort being put into the group buy.

John

Would it not be better to hold off for awhile longer, to see what other price reductions there maybe towards the end of the year?

John

I think that's a decision only you can make. Waiting would be a bit of a punt and if you are now happy with the price I would go for it.

As for myself, I've waited long enough and I think this is a good opportunity.

Can anyone tell me where to see a 50MXE20 in the flesh in Sydney??

Thats the only thing standing in the way of me signing up to the group deal.

Just have to get the wife to approve.

Any advice to help me - or it's 507 for me..........

I think someone said Len Wallis has it on show!

Don't get me wrong though, this is a fabulous offer, and I do appreciate all the effort being put into the group buy.

John

That's up to you mate, but I think the price you will get for 1 panel with a possible price reduction will still not match the price we have now!!! and by then, all of us buying these now will have enjoyed them for 6 months before you get yours calibrated!!!

Also could try Electronic Enterprises at Gordon. They sell them and may have one on display

They sell them - but dont display them.

He actually recommended the MXE over the 507 - but said it depends on how you hooked everything up as connections were very limited the MXE. He suggested all to the receiver and then single cable from receiver to panel.

Just called - only have the 507 on display - anyone else with ideas on where to see one??

I fear time is running out.........

I have tried and got nowhere - plenty of people who want to sell them - but none who display them.

Does anyone who already owns one have some photos you can post - they might be enough!!

mate, I take it you have downloaded the brochure off the pio website, so you have a pretty good idea as to how it looks aesthetically?

I dunno if photos of the picture will do it justice, but hey, see what comes of it!

Yeah i have - its not me that I have to convince unfortunately.

I may just have to put my foot down - but that never really gets me anywhere - :(

and we have 15 commitments!!!!!!

I will be sending through bank details to you all pretty soon....later tonight, as I have a client to see right now....

Gotta run

speak to you all later this arvo!!!

Well done everyone, you are really gonna like this panel!!

Oh, anyone still wanting to put their name down, feel free. we can tack people on the end!

You could watch Sunrise on Channel 7...I'm pretty sure that the plasma they use to 'talk' to their remote guests is a 50MXE20...if not, it's pretty close.

They often leave you with a view of it before they go to an add break (coz it looks nice :rolleyes: )