Multiple 50mxe20 Purchase End Of Fy

13 definites and 7 fence sitters....we're getting there!

I thought you were pushing it asking for a quote for 20 but it looks like you might not be far off the mark...nice little bit of business for someone. :blink:

Keep up the good work!

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I agree with mccamli, for a dealer to finish the year with an extra 20 panels on the books might push him into a different

discount bracket so he can buy cheaper wholesale from Pioneer in the coming year as well!.

Keep up the good work Joecool.

Cheers Greg

Hi Guys,

I agree with mccamli, for a dealer to finish the year with an extra 20 panels on the books might push him into a different

discount bracket so he can buy cheaper wholesale from Pioneer in the coming year as well!.

Keep up the good work Joecool.

Cheers Greg

Thanks Greg

This is why I went with 20 units. The demand is there, it's good for us, good for the seller, and in the end, good for Pioneer!

So, have we any more who are considering this panel, while we are awaiting pricing?

Please let me know, so I add you to the list of people to contact once prices are through!

Hey Joecool,

Good to see you back online. Are you able to PM me 'cause being a newbie I can't contact you without clocking up the posts? Still keen as mustard for this package! Thought you'd gone shopping without me :blink:

So, have we any more who are considering this panel, while we are awaiting pricing?

Please let me know, so I add you to the list of people to contact once prices are through!

In the market right now for a Pioneer but will need to research this model. I'll check it out now. The size might be a problem though.....

I'm an hour north of Melb.

So, it has to be the 50inch? I see there is a 42inch in this range as well. Seating for us is less than 3 metres away and the area where the panel has to be situated is not large enough to place the other 50 inch model...I assume they are a similar size. I'm guessing no supplier would be keen on doing a price on an odd one tacked on!

So, it has to be the 50inch? I see there is a 42inch in this range as well. Seating for us is less than 3 metres away and the area where the panel has to be situated is not large enough to place the other 50 inch model...I assume they are a similar size. I'm guessing no supplier would be keen on doing a price on an odd one tacked on!

Mate, I'm sure they're all reading this, so I guess they can tell me when they give me some prices!!

Hey Joecool,

Good to see you back online. Are you able to PM me 'cause being a newbie I can't contact you without clocking up the posts? Still keen as mustard for this package! Thought you'd gone shopping without me :blink:

Patience Grasshopper!! Not long now.

Hi Joe,

I've been following this thread for a while. Initially, I was going to purchase a new Bravia 46X but after a series of research, I'm leaning towards this one. The only concern is that the panel lacks of digital outputs. But it's not a worry as I will hook up all the inputs to an AVR then via HDMI->DVI, so no problem there. If the price is better than I'm thinking now, I will definately buy this panel.

So, put me down as a tentative at the moment,

Cheers,

Oh and I only need the panel as I have a HD STB already.

BLUE-BOY

DEANO70

SUPERMART

You guys need to turn on your PM as I have pricing I want to send through to you.

You may find that their PM's don't work because their post count is not high enough!

Certainly that is the case with one of those guys. I did not check out the others.

Jayda

Get to 10 posts, and I'll PM you a price.

MMM, I've been watching this thread rubbing my hands together. I was planning on getting a 507XDA but it looks like at this price point I'd be crazy not to jump in on this deal.

I'm gunna have to ask the minister for finance so put me on the Fence Sitting list with a STB and wall mount

Cheers

Sydney sider

Just another newbie trying to get to 10 posts, sorry for the interruption.

Would seven people like to ask me a question? Make 'em as hard as you like. Or I could start the ball rolling - what is the closest thing to silver ? Could seven people answer me now, please ? Remember it's quantity not quality we are after here. Is your wife happy? Have you had a birthday in the last twelve months? What is the most expensive piece of electronic gadgetry that you have purchased without the missus really knowing. Please address your replies for the immediate attention of " Supermart"

Cheers,

Martin.