Multiple 50mxe20 Purchase End Of Fy

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brdd

Do you want yours with the Digitalview HD STB (highly recommended)?

All I can say guys is that I went to A1 Audio today with the better half, and they connected the Pioneer 1080i source into the MXE and I was quite near soiling myself. Even my better half preferred the picture on it, compared to the 5000EX!!!!

I don't think Adelaide is an issue as A1 said that delivery in Metro areas around Australia is fine!!! Maybe around $50 if your out of metro....that's you Chris!! I think they deliver from Pioneer warehouses!

Six?

I'm based in Perth and had a quick look around today...haven't seen the 50MXE20 yet but if it's better than the 507 that's good enough for me. I was quoted $4,350 straight off the bat. I didn't push any further because it was the first quote I'd had. Apparantly there aws a price reduction on the pioneers last week???

My better half insists on silver and I would also need a stand. Also interested in the 505.

Keep me posted...

Cheers

Ian

Six?

I'm based in Perth and had a quick look around today...haven't seen the 50MXE20 yet but if it's better than the 507 that's good enough for me. I was quoted $4,350 straight off the bat. I didn't push any further because it was the first quote I'd had. Apparantly there aws a price reduction on the pioneers last week???

My better half insists on silver and I would also need a stand. Also interested in the 505.

Keep me posted...

Cheers

Ian

Hey, as long as you're committed, am I too, in getting this deal off the ground.

You are aware that the MXE only comes in black??

If it's a yes for both questions......and brdd is in.......then there were six!!

at this rate I think I will need to get a price for 10 panels, and inform people via PM, who want to know what they are up for.

Will make the necessary phone calls on Tuesday, and let you all know that I have been given prices!

Hey, as long as you're committed, am I too, in getting this deal off the ground.

You are aware that the MXE only comes in black??

If it's a yes for both questions......and brdd is in.......then there were six!!

at this rate I think I will need to get a price for 10 panels, and inform people via PM, who want to know what they are up for.

Will make the necessary phone calls on Tuesday, and let you all know that I have been given prices!

Definitely committed...au website says that silver is available by special order..."Available in Matte Black or Silver (as a special order)" The product code is PDP 50MXE20-S

As long as your cheapest supplier can provide to Perth metro at a reasonable rate then I'm in. Don't change the supplier just for me though (as if!), I will be able to use your rate as a good bargening tool is worst comes to worst.

Looking forward to moving my Hitachi PD42-A300 upstairs!

Cheers

Ian

Edited by mccamli

Definitely committed...au website says that silver is available by special order..."Available in Matte Black or Silver (as a special order)" The product code is PDP 50MXE20-S

As long as your cheapest supplier can provide to Perth metro at a reasonable rate then I'm in. Don't change the supplier just for me though (as if!), I will be able to use your rate as a good bargening tool is worst comes to worst.

Looking forward to moving my Hitachi PD42-A300 upstairs!

Cheers

Ian

In that case mate, I shouldn't think we'll have a problem!

In that case mate, I shouldn't think we'll have a problem!

Ok, I've now got permission from the better half to get a black one if unavoidable.

So, preference is for a silver one with a silver stand (looking at the web site, the silver stand could be a problem), failing that, a black one with a black stand.

I'll pop into West Coast HiFi in Osborne Park tomorrow and see what the go is.

These things are important (so I'm told!!!)

Well, that's one more post closer to 10.

Six?

Keep me posted...

Cheers

Ian

Strewth, thats a ridiculously good price! :blink:

Well, Trevor Lees has these at $4000, as you all know.

He has offered better for 2 panels. So if 10 or more are involved, I'm sure we'll be looking a better than that!

But I have 2 outlets in mind. They know who they are.

Hi guys,

A brand newbie here. Love your work. Please add me to the serious list for the panel and the HDSTB.

Cheers,

Martin.

....and then there were 8!!

Nicely done Martin! BTW, where are you located? Just so I can keep track of everyone, and I can discuss with the seller if there is any freight considerations for particular buyers. eg WA and outer metro residents!

Hi Guys,

Another newbie here wishing to be put on the definite list. I've been looking for a 50" after seeing a mates PDP507 driven by HD-DVD and I thought that was good, but then saw the PDP20mxe and was completely blown away looks like my calibrated Sony 2950 is about to get retired. Having the Pioneer monitor will give me a choice of watching TV and HD-DVD on my Sony G70 or the PDP20mxe, keep up the good work.

Cheers Greg

OK people!!!

You need to have your location updated on your descriptions, or at least tell me where you are! :blink:

Welcome aboard the MXE train Greg. Great to have you on board! :D

I take it you'll be wanting a HD STB with your panel?

....and then there were 9.

Man, I think I've created a monster! :blink:

Hi all ... Been reading all the posts on this thread and am serious about this 50" panel and HD STB too. Please add me to the list. By the way, who and where exactly in Cheltenham is BPP?

I'm also in Melbourne.

Hi all ... Been reading all the posts on this thread and am serious about this 50" panel and HD STB too. Please add me to the list. By the way, who and where exactly in Cheltenham is BPP?

I'm also in Melbourne.

....and then there were 10

Thanks mrad, will contact you soon in regards to pricing, mate!

Big Picture People are at 7/10 Park St. As you go down Nepean Hwy, Chesterville Rd is on your left and Park is your next right. Its at an intersection with lights.....actually it's behind the Fujitsu Building on the corner.

I'd like to join the group buy list of the 50mxe20 and HD-STB. One more can only help the price!

Been hanging around for a while watching the prices of the Pio 50" HD panels come down and now is as good time to buy as any.

I'll be needing a wall mount for this bad boy. Any recommendations?

Also, how are current users of this panel feeding two HD sources to it? Is an expansion card needed?

Dave (in Adelaide)

I'd like to join the group buy list of the 50mxe20 and HD-STB. One more can only help the price!

Been hanging around for a while watching the prices of the Pio 50" HD panels come down and now is as good time to buy as any.

I'll be needing a wall mount for this bad boy. Any recommendations?

Also, how are current users of this panel feeding two HD sources to it? Is an expansion card needed?

Dave (in Adelaide)

For me, one component and one HDMI. If you have two HDMI, then you might need an HDMI splitter. It is easier to get than a blade.