Blu-ray Swap Thread (Swaps ONLY, No SALES)

Guys i thought with you folk that are now buying PS3 consoles from Asia and with the soon to be released local PS3 it might be time to introduce a trade thread for Blu Ray owners.

Also with me buying a local PS3 and buying titles from the US i am bound to luck out at some stage and pick the wrong region coded title...

• Like 1

I'm probably going local too Chesty. I'll likely buy a half dozen Blu-ray titles next month and then look to fob most of them off here until Quickflix get their BD rentals up and running over the next few months. Fortunately most of the overseas titles I'm currently interested in buying (bar one) will play on a Region B player.

• 3 weeks later...

Have available for sale

The Departed (Blu Ray - Region A) Watched once.

$34 including postage.

Will consider trade for title of similar ilk.

Price Drop...

$30 including postage. PM If interested.

Edit: Sold.

I have memento for trade.

Interesting movie, you definitely won't see the ending coming ... but not the sort of thing I'd watch a second time.

You can click on the link in my sig to see what I've got, I'm open to offers for trade.

Cheers,

Andrew.

edit: stupid Sony and region codes. This is a Region A disc (imported from amazon). Correspondingly, I am only interested in Region A discs as a swap.

I have memento for trade.

Interesting movie, you definitely won't see the ending coming ... but not the sort of thing I'd watch a second time.

You can click on the link in my sig to see what I've got, I'm open to offers for trade.

Cheers,

Andrew.

edit: stupid Sony and region codes. This is a Region A disc (imported from amazon). Correspondingly, I am only interested in Region A discs as a swap.

Great movie!

Although I can vouch it plays no worries on a Region B PS3 for those with a local player and maybe interested in this Region A title.

I'll probably have my copy of Memento up for sale/swap in the next week or so after I've watched it, along with Good Night and Good Luck and Stargate.

Not that there was ever any doubt, but I thought I would confirm publicly that Chesty was great to deal with - copy of the departed arrived right on time, in perfect condition. Cheers

Cool. Just glad it got to you ok. What with our postal system and all...

Ive just brought mu ps3 and am looking around for movies. If any one has any or know where the best and cheepest places around to buy could ya let me know. Nothing on ebay just of yet but im sure theres plenty of other good sites to buy from. Cheers Dylan