Panasonic 32in Lcd....the Best In The World.

I just called Panasonic Customer Care and spoke to Steven and he advised me it's $600 for an extended warranty of 4 years for the TX-32LXD700A!

At that price it seems they really don't want to be offering the extended warranty for this TV.

Can anyone advise me on where I can get an extended warranty for this TV at a more realistic price?

You can extend the warranty to five years for $189

http://www.unitedelectrical.com.au

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this LCD!

Can someone please give me the default values for R B & G-gain and R B & G-cent in the factory menu?

I started adjusting these values and forgot to write down the original settings! I've found that I cannot calibrate the green and red properly (Im using HD-DVD essentials with the red, green and blue colour filter) and what ever colour setting and value....red and green do not calibrate!

Thanks

For any Brisbane folk, HN Indooroopilly have the 32LZD800A for $1,599 including 5 year warranty. Admittedly it is only Harvey Norman warranty but I thought it was a pretty decent price. Not sure if there would be too much haggleability in that price though. I asked the guy for a price without the 5 year warranty and he said..............$1,599.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the 700a version of this tv.

Strangely since weve had it we have had an intermittent problem. Sometimes when in standby it just wont switch on. Light goes green and no matter which button you press, green light flickers as if to say its receiving but wont turn on. If you pull out the plug and put it back in it works immediately. Other pana remotes wont turn it on either.

anyone else had this happen or know a possible cause?

cheers

Dear people,

Have had this TV for some months now and am very happy with it. At the moment it is hooked up to my pana SA-XR59 receiver and fox IQ along with a LG DVD player. Am getting the IQ2 box installed next weekend and have almost convinced my self in getting the new pana 300 twin hd tuner hdd dvd pvr.

At the moment all my connections are component and digital audio cables. My receiver has 2 x hdmi inputs and 1 x hdmi out. The TV has 2 x hdmi inputs. My question is, and I have also sent off an email to Panasonic 7 days ago (no reply yet) - Does the digital audio out on the rear of the TV send out the audio to a receiver regardless of the audio/video input to the TV.

This is what I want to do. I want to run the hdmi from the fox box to 1 input on the receiver and the hdmi from the pvr to the other input on the receiver and then run the hdmi out from the receiver to the hdmi input on the TV. I then want to run the sound from my receiver via the digital audio out from the tv. Is this possible. Having just 4 cables (3 x hdmi and 1 x audio cable) is much more preferable than the jumble of cables I have at the moment.

Regards

• 5 months later...
I have the 700a version of this tv.

Strangely since weve had it we have had an intermittent problem. Sometimes when in standby it just wont switch on. Light goes green and no matter which button you press, green light flickers as if to say its receiving but wont turn on. If you pull out the plug and put it back in it works immediately. Other pana remotes wont turn it on either.

anyone else had this happen or know a possible cause?

cheers

No-one ever answerec your post. Yes I have had the same issue, and have had to unplug sometimes to get it to restart. My biggest complaint with this set however is the massive motion blur on Fox sports with the soccer. IT is really a pretty average set and now I just use it for our kid to watch cartoons mostly.

• 2 months later...

I've had this tellie for over a yr now (very happy), and only recently decided to calibrate it.

Having done so via HDMI, I'm hoping there's an easy way to apply the resulting custom picture settings to other input profiles. Any suggestions? Cheers