Dtvforum Folding@home Team

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you guys are talking about :blink:

Go here and download the client appropriate to your operating system

Make sure that when you set it up you enter our team number against your user profile.

That's all there really is too it :D

Cheers,

Andrew.

Nah, theres a heap of servers down at the moment. One completed WU just deleted itself off my PC this morning due to it passing the deadline. I have 2 more queued to upload and hoping they dont expire. I'm using the SMP console version if anyone else with an SMP PC wants to give it a whirl. You get bigger units to process, worth more points, but they have much shorter expiration dates, usually about a week. Just look for the SMP client on this page

http://folding.stanford.edu/download.html

Am i correct in understanding that the f@h Work Units downloaded for the PS3 have a 2 day deadline? If so i assume that the WU will 'expire' and be deleted?

Are people leaving their PS3's on (?overnight?) to perform f@h WU's? Otherwise how do you ensure you make the deadline??

I'm a bit confused..... :blink:

Timbo.

Woohoo .................... ive finally hit the number one spot in the team ( untill scotto hands in his next WU ) :D

Hope i aint doin the PS3 any harm leaving it on 24/7 :blink:

If your PS3 blows up, thats what the warranty is for :P I dont imagine you're doing it any harm. There's that ole argument that goes around, that CPU's are actually 'happiest' when they're on.