Sign in to follow this  
Zacspeed

Panasonic 2007 Line Up Of Plasmas

so anyone bought the PZ700 Full HD yet?? or we all waiting to compare it to the new pioneers?

If I didn't have an impending mortgage or holiday to cover then I'd be waiting to see how these two go :(

so anyone bought the PZ700 Full HD yet?? or we all waiting to compare it to the new pioneers?

Yep, went and got one on Sunday from JB for the in-laws. Last one they had in stock. They even delivered it straight away. Haven't un-boxed it yet as we still haven't got a TV unit for it.

Cheers

MperR

Solid Grey. I would think that is a pretty good price (from my one experience that is). They're pretty new, so it might be a while before we get those really good prices.

MrTypeR. I got the panel 50PZ700A for $4,900 with 5 year warranty and delivery. I believe it worked out to be around $4350 for the panel and $550 for the warranty in the end. Something like that anyway.

I'll post some opinions in the coming weeks when I get a chance to play with it. Though it is at the in-laws place, so I don't know how much tweaking I will be afforded.

Cheers

MperR

Hi I bought the TH-42PX7A last week, And havn't had much of chance to play with it yet but will do over the long weekend. I'm gunna be hooking up my XBOX 360 to it and maybe a MCE PC in the future.

Two Questions

1) If I hook up the The XBOX 360via VGA what res should I set the set to? or would I be better of connecting it via Component and Selecting 720p or 1080i?

2) When I come to hooking up the PC what would be the best Res to use I will be either connecting it Via VGA or buying a DVI to HDMI adaptor (thats If I end up connecting the XBOX via VGA and not component)

cheers.