Sign in to follow this  
56oval

ZombieLand

Hi All

The wife and I saw Zombieland today :) ,what a cracker of a movie 4 :P:cool::P:cool: .

The 14 year old daught had her head in hear hand's and couldn't figure out why her mum and I were laughng :D .

A good laugh just like Shawn Of the Dead :).

Cheers

I saw this recently and really liked it also.

I think its well worth the watch.

G'day,

Yep ... saw this in the US a few months ago. Another in the line of "zomromcoms", quite funny, though quite gory especially in the beginning.

Actually I think the setup in the first five minutes was the best part of that movie; the remainder was good but the beginning was excellent.

--Geoff

Actually I think the setup in the first five minutes was the best part of that movie; the remainder was good but the beginning was excellent.

--Geoff

I agree, but loved the Bill Murray cameo too.

Chris

I agree, but loved the Bill Murray cameo too.

Chris

Tied for my favourite cameos with Chuck Norris and Lance Armstrong in Dodgeball.

The movie was great fun and well worth wathcing, especially if you can catch it soon in a full theater. It's a great film to watch with a crowd for the shared laughs and groans.

Excellent movie!

Agree start was great to Metallica Bell Tolls, had to stop it to do some stuff and then watched it again :cool:

Just watched this last night.

I can see myself just watching the beginning a lot, but the whole movie was great!! Highly recommended.

I thought it was just another zombie flick, but it was actually very entertaining. And yes Bill Murray was hilarious in there:D

Just watched this last night.

I can see myself just watching the beginning a lot, but the whole movie was great!! Highly recommended.

lol yeah its not something I will watch repeatedly, just got about 5mins in and had to stop it so when I came back played it from the start.