Sign in to follow this  
MRisos

Prime Hd Full 1080i

Well it seems whatever the problem, it's all working fine now....

1440x1080i - AC3, National News and Ugly Better are all working perfectly,

and have no signs of stuttering or problems...... So all good.... :)

There is a MPEG2 and AC3 PID so it appears to be AC3 to me. (even better)

Came good for me too Freak ; mpeg or ac3 for regular shows.Once alias finished however the Resident Evil movie was mpeg -not even dd 2.0 :blink:

Came good for me too Freak ; mpeg or ac3 for regular shows.Once alias finished however the Resident Evil movie was mpeg -not even dd 2.0 :blink:

Good to hear it's good..... Yeah i recorded Alias to see quality, but Resident Evil was only listed on my SD 7 Channel, so i didn't know if it was

shown unconverted, or at a real HD res.... It appears my ICETV guide got it wrong, and it was on in HD, shame about the audio though...

But hey it's a start.... :)

No sound on 60 this morning in Sunrise. I wonder if Albury is having a problem. All other HD channels are fine. I don't suppose re-scanning will help.

Good to hear it's good..... Yeah i recorded Alias to see quality, but Resident Evil was only listed on my SD 7 Channel, so i didn't know if it was

shown unconverted, or at a real HD res.... It appears my ICETV guide got it wrong, and it was on in HD, shame about the audio though...

But hey it's a start.... :)

Can only get better Freak; Resident Evil was unconverted and letterboxed :rolleyes:

Is Prime 1080i broadcasting in DD anywhere? What are the streams they are transmitting please?

I think from Albury it must be just mpeg-2, no DD.

my Prime HD in Bendigo has no sound when i set my decoder to Dolby mode. Its fine when its set to MPEG, but then I don't get 5.1 when its available.

my Prime HD in Bendigo has no sound when i set my decoder to Dolby mode. Its fine when its set to MPEG, but then I don't get 5.1 when its available.

LCN 60 is HD+DD only when Native HD is available, all other times, it's SD+MPEG

60 is fine now that there is no HD content. Its when the HD content was on i had no sound with my STB set to Dolby.