Prime Hd Full 1080i

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just typing this ! Literally as you posted it I had finished my sentance.

14.21mbps, 1440x1080i

NO NULL PACKETS IN THEIR TS! 7.2mbps SD and 14.2mbps HD, and about 100kb of other stuff.

Well done! Just in time for Heroes and Prison break! lets hope it sticks.

Have to get the kids off to a doctors appointment but when im back I'll do screenshots + extra details

Yep, I also want 7 to change over to 1080i, then when SBS goes to 720p, ACMA can get rid of 576p out of it's legal definition of HD, and then the stations can never go to 576p :D

I used to be in PRIME's coverage area just over a month ago and back then only had an SD STB.

Anyway, due to the tennis, wouldn't PRIME HD be 576i? :blink:

Just because Seven 'switches off' their 576p service, doesn't mean the affliates have to also disable their HD services.

From being in PRIME's coverage area, I know they turn off HD whenever native HD is unavailable, and since the Tennis is SD, they'd have it turned off unless they have stopped that behaviour.

From being in PRIME's coverage area, I know they turn off HD whenever native HD is unavailable, and since the Tennis is SD, they'd have it turned off unless they have stopped that behaviour.

I don't doubt you, GWN here in WA still hasn't commenced any digital broadcasts. :blink:

Yep, I also want 7 to change over to 1080i
*fingers crossed*

The 2nd last one doesn't look very good, like look at the boy that's got red on, look at his hand. Sure wouldn't want my hand to look like that.