Channel 7 Hd Logo Watermark Gone?!

Maybe it just twigged that their quality of HD is too pissweak to warrant the watermark?

:blink:

They'd certainly feel inferior being compared against CH10 (though there are a lot of US shows still not shown in HD/DD5.1 despite the US enjoying this, GRRR @ 10)

Lets hope that with the return of a CH7 watermark we get some real HD broadcasts :D

In fairness, I can see myself watching Seven more than any other station this year, what with 24, Lost & Heroes coming up. They should really get their visual/sound quality up to scratch because those shows are begging for it!

They've tricked me into thinking im watching ten or abc.

They should really get their visual/sound quality up to scratch because those shows are begging for it!

Channel 7 do DD5.1 occasionally which i congratulate them on, Erky Perky in the mornings on 7 is always a fun watch :blink:

In fairness, I can see myself watching Seven more than any other station this year, what with 24, Lost & Heroes coming up. They should really get their visual/sound quality up to scratch because those shows are begging for it!

In all fairness I can see myself 'downloading' Seven more this year, what with 24, Heroes, Lost :blink:

O' and 7 HD has a watermark here in Adelaide at the moment, so I guess it was just a switch over of their watermarking equipment.

In all fairness I can see myself 'downloading' Seven more this year, what with 24, Heroes, Lost :blink:

The First 4 eps of 24 are already out, aparently they are a DVD rip, (sounds more likely they were leaked by Fox, It just happens that at the end of ep 4 there is a massive tease) but they are very good quality :D

Jacks back :P

The First 4 eps of 24 are already out, aparently they are a DVD rip, (sounds more likely they were leaked by Fox, It just happens that at the end of ep 4 there is a massive tease) but they are very good quality :D

Yeah, I know, and yes, they are good quality :blink:

I heard that they are from some DVD rental system or something, but who knows.

They are from a 24 Party they are holding where the guests receive a DVD of the first four episodes for attending. Looks like that wasn't a smart move.

Back on topic, it was good while it lasted but back to SD for me on Seven. There is zero benefits for the shows I watch to use 576p.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...