Battlestar Galactica Schedule

Channel 10's website only has 1 episode listed, from 11:35pm to 12:35am, so not sure??

It's just disgusting that in this day and age we are not sure exactly what is happening re a TV program's schedule. It's like our home version of Joker Poker, because you gamble everytime you set the PVR. Bloody d**kheads ...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, was so looking forward to two episodes, and they only showed one...

I was really hoping they would just get this season over with quickly now, as S3 has just started in HDTV a week or so ago elsewhere.

I'm actually really tired of waiting for S2 now, I wonder if the vid stores have rentals of it yet?

I'm actually really tired of waiting for S2 now, I wonder if the vid stores have rentals of it yet?

Hey Bishop,

Don't want to sound like a cheerleader for them, but I joined Quickflix, the online DVD rental company, and I have to say they are fantastic. The service is great, very prompt, and that's the most important thing. They have a free trial offer which I took up, and I have been enjoying S2 while Ch 10 give us the middle finger.

If you do go ahead, just let me know as I have the last disk, with the last 4 episodes of S2, I'll return it for you to take out! Unlike the Cylons, they may have only one copy ....

TM

I've completely given up on FTA and good sci fi shows... and that not just with this current channel and show.

I can't remember the last good sci fi show that they didn't show out of sequence, move to late night, miss weeks, change the schedule at the last minute, have long delays in between episodes / seasons... and treat us with such contempt.

I can see this in any guides ...... ?

The yourtv guide was advertising right up until yesterday afternoon that there would be two episodes. However when I checked closer it did list them both as the episode title "Scar". My TV guide out of the paper listed one episode only, so to be on the safe side I programmed my Webscheduler for two. Ten did only air one episode. There was a typo in the yourtv guide. Sorry, can't damn me for that.

They are really pushing the limits of BSG fans on Ten this Sunday, with a start time of like 1am in the morning...

Suck my balls channel Ten, I only need one more episode from you, then it's off to the video store for the final four before switching to BT TV from now on...

Amen, brother.

Just once I'd love to attend a party/function/picnic and have the following scenario unfold: when introduced to someone I didn't know (and having taken an instant dislike to them), follow the normal small talk routine by asking what they do. And instead of the usual "I'm in IT/finance/law" response, have that person say to me: "Actually, I'm a television programmer at Channel 10."

I would pause for a few seconds, take a swig of my beer, and savour what was about to come ...

In my view, a flow of logic would suggest that a large percentage of BG viewers have already seen season 2...

Therefore these viewers are watching it again on FTA to catch the High Def version...

Given that most 'High Def' viewers are tech savy enough to own a PVR...

Having a PVR means that it doesn't matter what time channel 10 show it. (and there's no point wasting prime time adds for PVR viewers ...)

Hey I should get a job at 10. :blink:

Hm, I didn't mean for TEN to take me seriously.

So far we've had starts at 12.45 am, 12.50 am, 11.35 pm.

Heads up again.... This weeks lucky dip is....... 12 midnight.