Commercial Tv To Do List

Here is The Commercial TV To Do List

THIS IS WHATS MISSING IN EASTERN AUSTRATIA

Southern Downs Qld PASSCHENDAELE

Still waiting for 7 Qld,WIN & SC-10 (Maybe next year)

Grafton/Coffs MOUNT MOOMBIL

Still waiting on Prime (maybe by the end of the year)

Mid North Coast Port/Taree/Forster MIDDLE BROTHER

still waiting for Prime,NBN & SC-10 (Maybe by the end of 2006)

New England/Northwest NSW MOUNT DOWE

Still waiting on Prime,NBN & SC-10 (Maybe Next Year)

Central West NSW MT CENN CRUAICH

Still waiting for Prime,WIN & SC-10 (With No Word at all)

Riverina/SW Slopes MT ULANDRA

Still waiting on Prime,WIN & SC-10 (maybe next year)

Southern Tablelands/Goulburn, Mt.Gray

Still waiting on Prime, Win & SC-10 Capital (TBA No Idea)

Coffs Habour Bruxner East Point

Still Waiting on Prime (Late 06) & NBN (No Idea)

Murray Valley Vic GOSCHEN

Still waiting on Prime,WIN & SC-10 (Maybe next year)

Upper Hunter NSW Rossgole Loo

Still Waiting on Prime & NBN (Maybe Next Year) SC-10 should be up by the end of sep06

Armidale NSW Little Duval Mountain

Still waiting on NBN (maybe next year)

Tamworth NSW Mt Soma

Still Waiting on NBN (Maybe Next Year)

Mudgee NSW Endicott Hill (Lower Mount Misery)

Still Waiting on Prime,WIN & SC-10 (Maybe next year)

Laurieton NSW Jolly Nose Hill

Still waiting on Prime, (maybe next year) NBN and SC10 (TBA, no idea)

This forum is a remider for Commercial TV the Digital Rollout is far from complete.

Please feel free to add & Edit :blink:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffs Harbour bruxner east point

waiting for PRIME in october some time and NBN who knows when, but looking like 2008.

Or is this suppose to be on mother transmitters and not child transmitters?

Mother, Father, Children, Who cares

This is a reminder to all that think all is hunkey dorey that it is'nt (I was tepted to put it in the Sydney metro forum)

If It''s NOT ON AIR This is the page for it :blink:

I wan't this page to be a constant reminder to the TV Stations and the ACMA.

Middle Brother is the only transmitter on the coast between Sydney and Brisbane without any commercial stations digital. NOT HAPPY CONSIDERING WE WERE FIRST PROMISED DIGITAL IN NOVEMBER 2004. Looking to be over 2 years late with the stations supposed to be digital in December.

Mother, Father, Children, Who cares

This is a reminder to all that think all is hunkey dorey that it is'nt (I was tepted to put it in the Sydney metro forum)

If It''s NOT ON AIR This is the page for it :blink:

I wan't this page to be a constant reminder to the TV Stations and the ACMA.

Great Idea.

Middle Brother is the only transmitter on the coast between Sydney and Brisbane without any commercial stations digital. NOT HAPPY CONSIDERING WE WERE FIRST PROMISED DIGITAL IN NOVEMBER 2004. Looking to be over 2 years late with the stations supposed to be digital in December.

Great Idea.

Middle Brother, Dowe, Cenn Cruiach & Ulandra are the Biggest crimes :blink:

All Are The Primary Licence Transmitters for the Mid North Coast, New England/Northwest, Central West & Riverina/SW Slopes.

Over Half The Bloody State

The ABC & SBS Wen't Up Straigt Away on all these sites but still NO Commercial Digital broadcasts at all.

Nada,Nothing,Zero,Zip

Grafton/Coffs MOUNT MOOMBIL

Still waiting on Prime (maybe by the end of the year)

Southern Tablelands/Goulburn, Mt.Gray

Still waiting on Prime, Win & SC-10 Capital (TBA No Idea)

Coffs Habour Bruxner East Point

Still Waiting on Prime (Late 06) & NBN (No Idea)

Upper Hunter NSW Rossgole Loo

Still Waiting on Prime & NBN (Maybe Next Year) SC-10 should be up by the end of sep06

Armidale NSW Little Duval Mountain

Still waiting on NBN (maybe next year)

Tamworth NSW Mt Soma

Still Waiting on NBN (Maybe Next Year)

Mudgee NSW Endicott Hill (Lower Mount Misery)

Still Waiting on Prime,WIN & SC-10 (Maybe next year)

Laurieton NSW Jolly Nose Hill

Still waiting on Prime, (maybe next year) NBN and SC10 (TBA, no idea)

This forum is a remider for Commercial TV the Digital Rollout is far from complete.

Please feel free to add & Edit :blink:

THE LIST IS GROWING

All,

Let us get this in perspective!

The following are national figures

The ABC has completed all high powered sites, but have 236 sites to go.

Commercial TV has 18 high powered transmitters to go and 910 low powered transmitters to go.

There are 961 community funded free to air repeaters to go

There are 7 community TV studio transmitter sets and 85 transmitters for conversion.

AlanH

All,

Commercial TV has 18 high powered transmitters to go and 910 low powered transmitters to go.

There are 7 community TV studio transmitter sets and 85 transmitters for conversion.

AlanH

With All Due respects Alan.

The TV Stations said end of 2004 for Middle Brother and Early 2005 for Mt Dowe.

We are now on the downslope of 2006 and it's looking like 2007 before anything gets done

ONLY 3 or 4 YEARS LATE :blink:

Middle Brother, Dowe, Cenn Cruiach & Ulandra are the Biggest crimes

All Are The Primary Licence Transmitters for the Mid North Coast, New England/Northwest, Central West & Riverina/SW Slopes.

Theise site's should've been a priority by the ACMA (They Are essential for servicing regional & rural australia) But they decided to put the Licenced translators on air first just to cover there ass with the ACMA.

Dubbo-Local Repeater, Tamworth-Local repeater, Wagga Wagga-Local repeater & Armidale-Local repeater.

Notice a trend here ?

Before Aggregation the main Licence's were NEN-9 Mt Dowe, ECN-8 Middle Brother, CWN-6 Mt Cenn Cruaich and RVN-2 Mt Ulandra.

Dowe,Middle Brother,Nardi & Moombil All should've been done at the same time as Mt Sugarloaf in Newcastle.They are the main sites for the Northern Aggregation. The ABC got it right, Do the main ones first then fill in the gaps were reception is a bit dodgy.

Most People in Tamworth Can receive Dowe but be buggerd if the rest of us can get Soma.

It Is Crimminal that the govenment has let them get away with this.

It's not right and I wan't everybody to know.

This site is for Digital TV technical issues, I have a big technical issue, I CANT RECEIVE IT

Rural Australia is being left behind & enough is enough I'm sorry.

All,

AlanH

Alan, that is simply no excuse when we were first promised Digital at the end of 2004 for Middle Brother and looks like we will be lucky to have it at the end of this year.

With All Due respects Alan.

The TV Stations said end of 2004 for Middle Brother and Early 2005 for Mt Dowe.

We are now on the downslope of 2006 and it's looking like 2007 before anything gets done

ONLY 3 or 4 YEARS LATE :blink:

Theise site's should've been a priority by the ACMA (They Are essential for servicing regional & rural australia) But they decided to put the Licenced translators on air first just to cover there ass with the ACMA.

Dubbo-Local Repeater, Tamworth-Local repeater, Wagga Wagga-Local repeater & Armidale-Local repeater.

Notice a trend here ?

Before Aggregation the main Licence's were NEN-9 Mt Dowe, ECN-8 Middle Brother, CWN-6 Mt Cenn Cruaich and RVN-2 Mt Ulandra.

Dowe,Middle Brother,Nardi & Moombil All should've been done at the same time as Mt Sugarloaf in Newcastle.They are the main sites for the Northern Aggregation. The ABC got it right, Do the main ones first then fill in the gaps were reception is a bit dodgy.

Most People in Tamworth Can receive Dowe but be buggerd if the rest of us can get Soma.

It Is Crimminal that the govenment has let them get away with this.

It's not right and I wan't everybody to know.

This site is for Digital TV technical issues, I have a big technical issue, I CANT RECEIVE IT

Rural Australia is being left behind & enough is enough I'm sorry.

I got 10 minutes of commercial digital last night when I recieved NBN33 from Mt. Moombil thanks to some tropo ducting. Now i have LCN's 8, 80 and 81 in my stb with no signal :P:D .

Notice a trend here ?

I feel it's worth pointing out that the Armidale (NEN-1, later NEN-10) transmitter came online 10 months after NEN-9. The Signal from Dowe can't be received in most of Armidale, so Little Duval is important.

Personally, I would have thought Dowe was the logical place to start, but no one asked me either. :blink:

Next task (after the transmitters people are waiting on) will be the unplanned frequencies in places like Inverell, Glen Innes and Tenterfield, plus some scheme for the Analogue Black Spot transmitters.

There's ages to go before there is anything vaguley resembling equity for non-metropolitan views.

ADM

Personally, I would have thought Dowe was the logical place to start, but no one asked me either. :blink:

There's ages to go before there is anything vaguley resembling equity for non-metropolitan views.

ADM

I know Duvall is Important, So Is Soma.

Dowe is Just as important as well.

Why the TV Stations Didn't tacke Dowe when they did Soma & Duvall has me beat.

If they had Most people in The New England/Northwest would have had a good chance of receiving digital from one of the 3 sites.

I was just making a point that alot of people in the New England/Northwest depend on Mt Dowe and the lack of action is astounding.

quote "The central coast are still missing SC Ten"

ditto North Nowra/ Cambewarra

KTF.

2 out of 3 ain't bad u know & at least you have the sydney stations to fall back on.

Up here we have a big fat nothing. Just the ABC & SBS in Digital, We were promised all the digital channels at the start of 2005, we're Still waiting

My Dad always said, I cried because I had no shoes till I meat a man with no feet.

:blink:

2 out of 3 ain't bad u know & at least you have the sydney stations to fall back on.

Up here we have a big fat nothing. Just the ABC & SBS in Digital, We were promised all the digital channels at the start of 2005, we're Still waiting

My Dad always said, I cried because I had no shoes till I meat a man with no feet.

No way you can pick up any Sydney stations here! (Cambewarra Sthn NSW). In perfect weather, and with a separate aerial I can pick up all from Knight's Hill (Wollongong) but any wind, rain SBS & ABC are the first two to disappear (i.e. opposite scenario to you).

KTF.

QUOTE(digitalj @ Sep 23 2006, 11:37 AM) From Middle Brither thred

yeah, there is, it won't be on-air till december or later, due to it taking more than 2 months for NBN to complete the job, but sorry to those out west, as it means that your start date for NBN has most likely been delayed.

That would be right :blink:

All I wan't for Christmas is Commercial Digital TV :D

All I wan't for Christmas is Commercial Digital TV :blink:

Same. We were supposed to have it for Christmas 2004. Primes gear for Moombil and Mid Bro is sitting there ready to go but Primes just sitting on it's backside. The DTX's aren't much good sitting on the ground. Middle Brother, Mt. Dowe and Mt. Cenn Cruiach are the biggest crimes. Can someone offer us a good reason as to why the commercial stations keep avoiding these main txers and continuosly miss digital start dates?

Same. We were supposed to have it for Christmas 2004. Primes gear for Moombil and Mid Bro is sitting there ready to go but Primes just sitting on it's backside. The DTX's aren't much good sitting on the ground. Middle Brother, Mt. Dowe and Mt. Cenn Cruiach are the biggest crimes. Can someone offer us a good reason as to why the commercial stations keep avoiding these main txers and continuosly miss digital start dates?

Here are the High Power sites witn No commercials with digital at all

Serves Warwick & Stanthorpe

Mid North Coast MIDDLE BROTHER Reach 150,000 people

Serves Port/Taree/Forster

Serves Moree,Narrabri,Gunnedah,Parts of Tamworth

Serves Coonabarrabran,Gilgandra,Warren & Dubbo

Temora,Cootamundra,Wagga Wagga

Serves Swan Hill & District

Here are the High Power sites with No commercials with digital at all

Mid North Coast MIDDLE BROTHER Reach 150,000 people

Serves Port/Taree/Forster

At least it looks like that Middle Brother is next in line. Whether the commercials will actually be digital by the end of the year is another story...